You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Very Bizzare,

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hiya all, have just noticed my forums have been wiped out ie scores on the doors etc, has  anyone else had this happen as over the weekend i couldnt access  any profile or community then when i did it said i was not logged in,

See you in the 7pm and 9pm 2 nite ,not playing 2 moz tho off 2 c the QPR nail chelsea ..

Comments

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    lots of people had the same problem.dont know why your scores on the door has vanished.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    they are still in the shed kev. its looks as if the titles have been changed to punctuation marks though
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    ok thx rich
  • FBSFBS Member Posts: 131
    edited September 2009

Me thinks some strange things have been happening of late ;)

For a couple of days now I've been unable to post at all on the forums.

Every time I tried I got a message saying I had to be logged in to post ... only thing is ... I was logged in , and it'd let me play...

Never mind ...seems like I'm OK again now
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hi there FBS,

yes you are right we had a few technical problems over the weekend.

take a look at this thread .... here

hopefully that will make up for any trouble you had.

all the best,

Rich

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    Razor I thought you'd gone through and edited them all (?) That's how it looked anyway. The site was working fine at that time (the problems were after your threads getting changed).
    I assumed you were unhappy about something!
    Hope that's not the case.
    Cheers.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Very Bizzare,:
    Razor I thought you'd gone through and edited them all (?) That's how it looked anyway. The site was working fine at that time (the problems were after your threads getting changed). I assumed you were unhappy about something! Hope that's not the case. Cheers.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    no m8 was in liverpool till sat eve, emma played under kdanem but i havnt played for a week ,unless when i tried to connect it deleted it?
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Very Bizzare,:
    Hiya all, have just noticed my forums have been wiped out ie scores on the doors etc, has  anyone else had this happen as over the weekend i couldnt access  any profile or community then when i did it said i was not logged in, See you in the 7pm and 9pm 2 nite ,not playing 2 moz tho off 2 c the QPR nail chelsea ..
    Posted by razorkev
    ur dafter than i thought qpr . later m8.......come on the city
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Very Bizzare,:
    In Response to Very Bizzare, : ur dafter than i thought qpr . later m8.......come on the city
    Posted by DELTA
    GD RESULT 4 U SAT 2 0 UP N THREW IT HEHEHEHE

WE DIDNT HEHE
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009

KEV I lost a who;e new BLOG  that was  in EDIT aaaahhhhhhh...

donut matter, it was rubbish anyways RICH  would only have banned  it  ???  hahaha