You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

how many rounds are there in the offodable leagues?

pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
have noticed there are different amount of rounds played in the different offordable leagues , just wanted to know if there is going to be a finite number or is it running over a set period. p.s does the winner get a gold star or a badge or is it just for bragging rights. anyone in the know could you let me , coz i really want a gold star. tnx

Comments

• mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    In Response to how many rounds are there in the offodable leagues?:
    have noticed there are different amount of rounds played in the different offordable leagues , just wanted to know if there is going to be a finite number or is it running over a set period. p.s does the winner get a gold star or a badge or is it just for bragging rights. anyone in the know could you let me , coz i really want a gold star. tnx
    Posted by pod1
    Hi Pod
    I think its run over a month to month thing, but i'm not 100% sure
    col
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Hi m8

It runs from 1st of month to the end (this is the 1st month) The winner of each league will get a prize, kindly donated by sky_rich :-)  (either Tourney entry or merchandise or both)

The reason for the different amount of games played is some tourneys run more times a week than others
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited September 2009
    tnx guys much appreciated, best pill my finger out!!!