You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Viewing opponents mucked hands?

PowersssPowersss Member Posts: 4
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Is there a way to see your opponents mucked hands? I looked into handhistory but it doesn't show.

Also is there a way to customize your bet sizing, i.e 278 instead of 250 or 300

Thanks.

Comments

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    You can see mucked hands if you go into hand history, as long as they have called you down to the river.... as for bet sizes, when you see the box that shows the amount, if you highlight that then you can type in what ever you want
  • PowersssPowersss Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Viewing opponents mucked hands?:
    You can see mucked hands if you go into hand history, as long as they have called you down to the river.... as for bet sizes, when you see the box that shows the amount, if you highlight that then you can type in what ever you want
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hmm i'm using firefox but nothing happens when I highlight the box
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    as for bet sizes, when you see the box that shows the amount, if you highlight that then you can type in what ever you want
    Posted by FlashFlush
    ... which took me about six months to discover! lol

• PowersssPowersss Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Viewing opponents mucked hands? : ... which took me about six months to discover! lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hmm I noticed i can do it in mini view but not standard view?

Any reason why?
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Viewing opponents mucked hands? : Hmm I noticed i can do it in mini view but not standard view? Any reason why?
    Posted by Powersss
    Not sure, but in my case I was always clicking in the wrong place to type the amount (in full view). Felt like a proper plum when it suddenly dawned on me haha
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Viewing opponents mucked hands? : Hmm I noticed i can do it in mini view but not standard view? Any reason why?
    Posted by Powersss
    I use firefox and have no problems in typing in the amount on standard view. I dont know y it wont allow you to be honest. Gl in sorting it out, Ozzie
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    I use fireforx as well... Are you physically highlighting the amount in the box... If its turning red its because you are doing an under bet (less than a min raise)