You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

this is almost certainly my end, but can anyone help!!

pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
hi, everytime in the last 1 week i come on to the forum i keep getting a message come up, every single page i have to press "yes" to continue. i only get this comming onto sky, not facebook etc. could some one tell me why and more importantly what i have to do to get rid of it. it says "do you want to view the webpage contentthat was delivered securely? this webpage contains content that willnot be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection which could comprimise the security of the entire webpage.     thanks for any help   phil

Comments

• belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2011
    Sounds like your security soft ware or web browser security.Try a diff browser if i.e try firefox or vice versa.
  • AJW1976AJW1976 Member Posts: 295
    edited April 2011
    theres a lot said in that post right there Phil..make sure ure secured and connected mate.!!

If possible please also review thwarte certificates and have them imported into your computer certificates list.
    for verification obvs.

Lots more i can tell you but not on here obvs ,...Can we stop all this arguing nonsemse?and maybe we can help one another out no??..just a suggestion theres a reason why I play so well on this site. good luck.
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2011
    like i say aaron you can write what you like on here, my gripe was with you comming on to my table whilst i was playing spouting off!! thats the only problem i have mate