You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Please help me out

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all really need advice , im having a really cold 4 months what can i do?

Comments

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Please help me out:
    Hi all really need advice , im having a really cold 4 months what can i do?
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi Kev I voted it'll get better .. but really If you read my Final Blog 'Finian's Rainbow' you'll never give this game up !  glk buddy  your a winner !  benny
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited September 2009
    Keep at it mate. You know you want to. Even your beloved QPR have started winning, so there's always hope. Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Mike
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Please help me out:
    Keep at it mate. You know you want to. Even your beloved QPR have started winning, so there's always hope. Good luck with whatever you decide. Mike
    Posted by fingers615
    guys i will never give up, may take a bit of chill time tho c u soon and b lukky
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited September 2009
    hello kev... i had a terrible few months a while back was losing to 3 outers... going in 80-20 fav etc... being beaten set over set... etc etc... it was awful... and it wasnt on sky!! but i just took a massive look at it and thought im doing evetythin right,and stuck to one discipline which i know im farely confident at and it turned as it does.. stick to the style that u know u can play better whether its cash/mtts/sngs/hu...and maybe just maybe look at ur hand ranges that u play.... all the best jim;-)