You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SOME MORE OF A REGULAR OCCURANCE PEOPLE HITTING 2 OUTS VS ME

S_I_T_HS_I_T_H Member Posts: 22
edited April 2011 in Brags, Beats and Variance
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Mymrs Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £5.35
EOINSON Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £15.45
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

Robbo67 Fold     
S_I_T_H Raise  £0.80 £1.10 £17.00
MinoNenki Fold     
BragStAR Raise  £1.40 £2.50 £10.66
Mymrs Fold     
EOINSON Raise  £3.00 £5.50 £12.45
S_I_T_H All-in  £17.00 £22.50 £0.00
BragStAR Fold     
EOINSON All-in  £12.45 £34.95 £0.00
S_I_T_H Unmatched bet  £2.15 £32.80 £2.15
EOINSON Show
  • Q
  • Q

S_I_T_H Show
  • K
  • K

Flop

• J
  • Q

Turn

River

EOINSON Win Three Queens £31.16  £31.16

Comments

• Options
    grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 4,710
    edited April 2011
    you realise there is a bbv
  • Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited April 2011
    What is your point? This section of the forum is for helping people who have problems with their game, all you seem to do is post situations which are totally unavoidable from both players' perspective! 
    'Cooler' is a word you may want to look up. 
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SOME MORE OF A REGULAR OCCURANCE PEOPLE HITTING 2 OUTS VS ME:
    What is your point? This section of the forum is for helping people who have problems with their game, all you seem to do is post situations which are totally unavoidable from both players' perspective!  'Cooler' is a word you may want to look up. 
    Posted by percival09
    WHAT IS MY POINT ? PEOPLE HITTING 2 OUTS VS ME ALL THE TIME, CAN U NOT READ??? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN LIKE 10 TIMES IN A DAY WHEN IM SUPPOSED 2 BE A MASSIVE FAVOURITE AND ITS MEANT TO HAPPEN LIKE 1 IN 10, HAPPENDS 5 OUT OF 10. ITS NOT RIGHT.
  • Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited April 2011
    who cares
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SOME MORE OF A REGULAR OCCURANCE PEOPLE HITTING 2 OUTS VS ME:
    In Response to Re: SOME MORE OF A REGULAR OCCURANCE PEOPLE HITTING 2 OUTS VS ME : WHAT IS MY POINT ? PEOPLE HITTING 2 OUTS VS ME ALL THE TIME, CAN U NOT READ??? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN LIKE 10 TIMES IN A DAY WHEN IM SUPPOSED 2 BE A MASSIVE FAVOURITE AND ITS MEANT TO HAPPEN LIKE 1 IN 10, HAPPENDS 5 OUT OF 10. ITS NOT RIGHT.
    Posted by S_I_T_H
    ALSO, CAN I ASK , IS IT A COOLER WHEN SOME 1 SHOVES 33, I CALL WITH QQ, FULL BUY IN AND WHAT COMES ON THE FLOP??? A 3. THATS TOTALLY UN AVOIDABLE FROM BOTH PLAYERS, PUTTING 33'S IN PRE IS A NO BRAINER, JUST SHOVE IT IN.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    who cares
    Posted by percival09
    TYPICAL FOOL. PIPES UP WITH HIS LITTLE COMMENT, NOW WHO CARES, DONT COMMENT THEN.