You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

tourney lobbies

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
When playing a tourney, either the players left in are in the correct chronological order and the players out are randomly placed, or the players out are correct but the players left in are not. This has been the case since the 1st super duper upgrade weeks ago and it isn't fixed yet, can you please sort it out, its doin my head in.

Comments

• belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2011
    Also still having to re-size DL lobby and can't get in to dym's that only show 3 or 4 people entered as they are full which shows about 30 sec's later.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited April 2011
    In Response to tourney lobbies:
    When playing a tourney, either the players left in are in the correct chronological order and the players out are randomly placed, or the players out are correct but the players left in are not. This has been the case since the 1st super duper upgrade weeks ago and it isn't fixed yet, can you please sort it out, its doin my head in.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Hi Loony,

This should be fixed now - please let us know if you continue to have any problems

Thanks to everyones patience whilst we looked at this

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: tourney lobbies:
    Also still having to re-size DL lobby and can't get in to dym's that only show 3 or 4 people entered as they are full which shows about 30 sec's later.
    Posted by belsibub
    The new Super fast lobby is nearly ready to go live now which will resolve any issues with out of date lobby info.

We plan to turn it on tomorrow morning for a few hours in fact for a live demo, with the plan to roll it out 24/7 within a week.

We'll let you know when it's available so you can see it for yourselves, although i'd expect you to notice the difference instantly anyway to be honest.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2011
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!! - well done Adam, and the rest of you techies, just checked and its back to normal, all systems go, touch wood!
  • achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited April 2011
    my lobbies still have the rank/players in the wrong order and now it's stuck on tournament overview. I can't get blinds prizes players tables to come up.

Help please.
  • achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited April 2011
    Has been fixed.

Thanks to all concerned.