You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

ridiculous lagging

phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Currently playing a cash table and a dym and the dym game is lagging stupidly! Game 4546726. 

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited April 2011

Dunno if it's relevant Phil but I've just opened the download and was prompted to install an adobe update straight away.

This caused me to lag last time, as it didn't pop up automatically and I had to re-install adobe air and sky poker completely.

• Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited April 2011
    In Response to ridiculous lagging:
    Currently playing a cash table and a dym and the dym game is lagging stupidly! Game 4546726. 
    Posted by phil12uk
    Hi Phil,

I've asked our tech team to look into this right away, in the meantime, a few q's from me:

Did the lag carry on throughout the entire tournament from start to finish?

If not, then was it a number of consecutive hands which lagged? (with it being fine before and after) or was it more sporadic which lag coming and going from one hand to another?

How has it been before/since then?

thank you

Adam
  • AJW1976AJW1976 Member Posts: 295
    edited April 2011
    check ure harddrive  phil take it from me,....u get endless sky-index filing going on.forget the cookie files .its the dat and swf files that do me in.!
    edited April 2011
    not saying they are entirely harmful here just sayinf u cannot open the   swf or dat files.,makes it harder to know whats actually on ure pc tech wise.
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ridiculous lagging:
    Dunno if it's relevant Phil but I've just opened the download and was prompted to install an adobe update straight away. This caused me to lag last time, as it didn't pop up automatically and I had to re-install adobe air and sky poker completely.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i would also goto adobe website and manually insert ure own setttings. ok dohhh hepo this helps...
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ridiculous lagging:
    In Response to ridiculous lagging : Hi Phil, I've asked our tech team to look into this right away, in the meantime, a few q's from me: Did the lag carry on throughout the entire tournament from start to finish? If not, then was it a number of consecutive hands which lagged? (with it being fine before and after) or was it more sporadic which lag coming and going from one hand to another? How has it been before/since then? thank you Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam.

The reason I posted originally was that I had a cash table running at the same time which was perfectly fine and had no lag at all.

I queried if I was the only one lagging in the DYM chat box and another player commented that they were having a lot of trouble too. It lasted the whole game.

I played solely cash after and there were no probs and have played a DYM an hour ago and it was fine so the problems seem to have been ironed out.

I have been playing via Chrome and not the download all day.