You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Anyone else???

debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Gettin awful probs with the download? I tried launching from the desktop and got the message 'checking for updates' followed by 'updates error' SOOOOOO i thought uninstall the program and then do a re-download again.
Well that was pooo as now it says 'Application installer damaged' and will not do the download.
I have had this b4 when they have done updates but was able to do another download which at the moment i cannot do.
So is anyone else at all havin probs here?

Gl at the tables xxx

Comments

• POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited April 2011
    Hi debdobs

Go to "My Computer"
    Double Click "C Drive" (Hard Drive)
    Double Click "Program Files"
    Right Click on the Yellow folder named "Sky Poker"
    Click "Delete"

Re-Start PC and download and install "Sky Poker" application

Everything should then be OK.

Good Luck.
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Anyone else???:
    Hi debdobs Go to "My Computer" Double Click "C Drive" (Hard Drive) Double Click "Program Files" Right Click on the Yellow folder named "Sky Poker" Click "Delete" Re-Start PC and download and install "Sky Poker" application Everything should then be OK. Good Luck.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1 Trev I've had to do that a couple of times and it's usuall after an Adobe Air update which I got on Monday and true enough it happened again sometimes the older version isn't completely overwritten and leads to a conflict
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited April 2011
    Hi

I am moving this thread to the Technical Queries forum as one of the boffins may have an idea how to fix these problems permanently for you.

Steve
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Anyone else???:
    Hi debdobs Go to "My Computer" Double Click "C Drive" (Hard Drive) Double Click "Program Files" Right Click on the Yellow folder named "Sky Poker" Click "Delete" Re-Start PC and download and install "Sky Poker" application Everything should then be OK. Good Luck.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi trev tyvm for the reply.I had already deleted sky download as i think by your reply you thought i wasnt aware how to do this? but thanks anyway.The issue was on the new download as it was NOT installing yesterday BUT i have now managed to do it this morning so happy days.All the best debs x