You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Web browser problems.... :@

KeevilKeevil Member Posts: 108
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Does anyone else have any dramas with their back button on internet explorer?

I have to click it twice in order for it to go to the previous page....

It dosnt just happen while im browsing the community but when im browsing anything else aswell!

Help would b much appreciated... Getting beyond my stree level! :)

Comments

• djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Web browser problems.... :@:
    Does anyone else have any dramas with their back button on internet explorer? I have to click it twice in order for it to go to the previous page.... It dosnt just happen while im browsing the community but when im browsing anything else aswell! Help would b much appreciated... Getting beyond my stree level! :)
    Posted by Keevil

everyone in the know uses Google Chrome...

please mods can u move this to Technical as there is no conspiracy,or accusations of cheating...or evn a bad beat story..:)
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2011
    Same here on i.e. plus the numbers at bottom of page  to move pages are still not right have to go back to the top to change pages.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited April 2011
    I've not been a fan of ie for a number of years now.

I'd always advise people to use Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or even Opera.

Has it only just started happening after an update ?
    edited April 2011
    Ages from the update that messed the lobby up.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Web browser problems.... :@:
    Ages from the update that messed the lobby up.
    Posted by belsibub
    I mean an update of ie not this site. The OP stated it's his back button whilst browsing the whole of the web that's causing problems.

The page numbers on this forum have been misbehaving for a while now no matter what browser you use.

edited April 2011
    Back button double click just on here.
  • KeevilKeevil Member Posts: 108
    edited April 2011
    Back button double click just on here.
    Posted by belsibub
    Yer just realised its only on here i have to press it twice!
  • Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
    edited April 2011
    I have the double click the back button,I have no page numbers at the bottom of the page and the gold star doesnt always recognise I have viewed some posts so I am being taken back to old posts I have already seen.

I have just downloaded latest update of explorer and still have all the above problems.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited April 2011
    I have the double click the back button,I have no page numbers at the bottom of the page and the gold star doesnt always recognise I have viewed some posts so I am being taken back to old posts I have already seen. I have just downloaded latest update of explorer and still have all the above problems.
    Posted by Patching99
    Yeah the double-click back button thing does seem to be the norm (with IE8). The page numbering (again with IE8) did get messed up with one of the recent Sky maintenance updates. I made a post about it at the time, with a screen-shot.