You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

LAUNCHING TABLES

THE-DOCTORTHE-DOCTOR Member Posts: 6
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi can anyone help, when i enter a sit & go and press the launch table button nothing happens, i have to go to the my sky poker tab, which then tells me that the game is running but i still can't get on the table, i must have lost at least £15 as the game just carries on without me, its so frustrating, or am i missing something ?

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited April 2011
    Hi doctor, can you launch cash tables?

If not try going to--- control panel--- allow a program through windows firewall--- exceptions--- click on sky poker to add it as an exception--gl

If this works, and if it don't, go to customer care, online chat, tell them what happened, you might get refund--gl
  • THE-DOCTORTHE-DOCTOR Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LAUNCHING TABLES:
    Hi doctor, can you launch cash tables? If not try going to--- control panel--- allow a program through windows firewall--- exceptions--- click on sky poker to add it as an exception--gl  If this works, and if it don't, go to customer care, online chat, tell them what happened, you might get refund--gl
    Posted by oynutter

Yes i can launch cash tables, but not sit & go or tournaments.

• THE-DOCTORTHE-DOCTOR Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LAUNCHING TABLES:
    In Response to Re: LAUNCHING TABLES : Yes i can launch cash tables, but not sit & go or tournaments.
    Posted by THE-DOCTOR

Do you think its because im running mcafee firewall and windows firewall, if so which do i turn off ?

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited April 2011
    Are you using the download version Doc?