You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

shocked!!!

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hello guys i like to watch a bit of poker this time of night and just been following the £52.50 turbochargers, i just like to watch people play for big money and a certain player got a little bit lucky in the last few games, now i never comment on these i just watch and these 2 players never comment to each other, but after seeing his 57 get beat to 27, the loser then wrote in the chat box "DIE!!"

i was totally gobsmacked because i am nearly certain this guy is well respected and a good guy although not certain on this, but cant believe he came out with this comment, i am not gonna name names because i think that would be silly, not sure if other player saw what he wrote but i imagine he would be a tad upset and probably wouldnt play poker with him anymore, just totally flabergasted

webby

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    i would just lol at a comment like that.  i admit i have said similar comments before in the heat of the moment.

but anyone playing a turbocharged tournie must realise that the variance is gonna be massive, tbh i can't see that many 'respected' poker players will be playing that many of those luckbox tournies.

but w/e i think a lot of people are way. way oversensitive about things. 

• RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    God whatever you do then don't rail the red pro's on full tilt the chat box abuse their is legendary