You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

league weekly

anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
please can we go back to the league weekly on a sunday night instead of doing it monthly, also its not on tv anymore. any1 else feel the same as me . let me no what you think. thanks anjie.

Comments

• razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    Anjie i have 2 say sky are making a lot of mad changes. this b/h every thurs rather than five 00 and now primo fri rather than a bigger torn monthly,, the only torns i bother with now is d/s..

Sadly i rarely play on here now because of other issues but hope your well babe

B LUKKY
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: league weekly:
    Anjie i have 2 say sky are making a lot of mad changes. this b/h every thurs rather than five 00 and now primo fri rather than a bigger torn monthly,, the only torns i bother with now is d/s.. Sadly i rarely play on here now because of other issues but hope your well babe B LUKKY
    Posted by razorkev
    hi guys
    I agree with Kev(somrthing i'm not totally comfortable with lol).
    There has been a lot of changes lately, but only time will tell, by the numbers playing these tournies.
    At the moment i dont have the bankroll to play the Friday games(unless i satelitte into them), and, as i'm not a great fan of Bounty Hunters, that means that on 2 days of the week i wont be playing the highlight tourney.
    Having said that Sky have listened, a lot, to the needs and wants of the players and have implemented a number of deepstack tournies, that, WE asked. These have proved to be very popular and i hope that this continues.

col
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009

Hi Anjie,

We can only guess that changes are happening because all poker sites numbers are down through the summer months  guaranteed tournament  everywhere, not just here !! 
    Also it's noticeable  Skypoker's Live viewing   has cut back  from last year. however as the winter approaches   all  poker sites seem to promote and 'up the anti' again ..
    My guess also is Skypoker are planning a down loadable site, and as  with all  business  'Budget' costs and expenses are a Key factor .. Also dont forget Skypoker may or may not be running another SUKPT at more expense.
    There  are obviously meetings taking place as to the running of the whole programme for the coming year.
    I think well see the changes soon enough .. as with every thing in life,  changes happen ..some we like others we just accept ..

glk  kiddo

benny x