You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10K Bounty Hunter with Richard O and Eddy G

Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hello all,

It's our biggest slugfest yet! Good luck to all playing and of course should you have any questions or comments, please do either email us on the usual address - skyopen@bskyb.com or post on this thread!

Our guest this evening is former World Cruiserweight Champion Johnny Nelson and he's looking forward to sparring with everyone on the baize - this man is definitely capable of sidestepping some jabs and offering up some misdirection!

Above all have a fantastic evening!

Ax

Comments

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    Oi! Oi!

Right- I'm 5 minutes away from another exciting show. I've got Ed in the studio alongside me, Johnny Nelson in the guest chair and new girl Sarah Champion in the gallery watching on- so life is good. Oh, hang on, Tikay is in the office next door. Well, you can't have it all.

Let's have your messages then- I like nothing better than to give you all one of your five daily portions of recommended airtime.

Don't disappoint! :)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Rich, Ed

As you know, after me Johnny, is one of the most famous people to come out of Sheffield, enjoyed watching his demolision of Matt nice 1 Johnny.