You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who is the best stt player on sky???

swirdleno2swirdleno2 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Havent been playing long on sky, but do enjoy playing the double your money games
intrested to know whom you all rate as the best on here.
Ive played jimifloyd a few times and he always seems to cash
So il start off and go for him

Comments

• Options
    PiAnOpLaYaPiAnOpLaYa Member Posts: 554
    edited September 2009
    Ben prob the best stt player aka Nutter5932 i think
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    the best or plays the highest???
  • Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited September 2009
    Budgirl is a very good sitngo player plays the £11 double your moneys
  • Options
    JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Who is the best stt player on sky???:
    Ben prob the best stt player aka Nutter5932 i think
    Posted by PiAnOpLaYa

This^^
  • Options
    dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Who is the best stt player on sky???:
    Havent been playing long on sky, but do enjoy playing the double your money games intrested to know whom you all rate as the best on here. Ive played jimifloyd a few times and he always seems to cash So il start off and go for him
    Posted by swirdleno2
    Ive heard that dodgydaz is a bit tasty................
  • Options
    swirdleno2swirdleno2 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2009

THE BEST mate not highest in your opinion,
    (also gadgerno1 has some game imo)

• Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Who is the best stt player on sky??? : Ive heard that dodgydaz is a bit tasty................
    Posted by dodgydaz
    nah played him few times....bit of a donk to be honest ;-)
  • Options
    RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    Nosey bonk ftw
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Who is the best stt player on sky??? : Ive heard that dodgydaz is a bit tasty................
    Posted by dodgydaz
    Nah he's a bit dodgy!

Other than me (yeah, right!) I'd say Nutter5932. I think he's actually ranked #1 on Sharkscope isn't he?

Play a lot of tables with Jimifloyd too, he's a sound fella and has been doing very well.
  • Options
    gadgerno1gadgerno1 Member Posts: 134
    edited September 2009
    lol thank - you for your comment eagle dont remember us crossing paths
    but you must be some player, gl see you at the tables
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    btw I also think jimifloyd is a very good stt player know him well also a spot on guy
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited September 2009
    Tell you what though Daz, in that game last night the number of over (pocket) pairs you encountered was horrible lol

• Options
    edited September 2009
    sorry about that eagle just read your post, and you dont evan mention me
    lol, still trying to get me head around forums, once again sorry pal
    no offence. see you at tables
  • Options
    jimifloydjimifloyd Member Posts: 148
    edited September 2009
    in Response to Re: Who is the best stt player on sky???:
    In Response to Re: Who is the best stt player on sky??? : Nah he's a bit dodgy! Other than me (yeah, right!) I'd say Nutter5932. I think he's actually ranked #1 on Sharkscope isn't he? Play a lot of tables with Jimifloyd too, he's a sound fella and has been doing very well.
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Cheers m8 thx for the comments dont like to blow my own trumpet but yeah im awesome lol just messing all u can do is make a steady profit and have some fun at the same time,but for me the person with the most knowledge of the game,reading ability,odds based decisions and bluffing ability-TIMING is without doubt GADGERNO1 we started out together and he took a bankroll of 50 pound and turned it into 6 thousand.As for the nutter opinion u cant deny his sharkscope but in the scale of things people with the money make the money.If ur playing above ur means fear is gonna creep into ur game and thats just gonna hold u back.Good luck at the tables all.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    kev, my friend, that brought a tear to ones eye,lol
    seriously tough, thank - you for that, means a lot coming from
    a player of your calibre

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Tell you what though Daz, in that game last night the number of over (pocket) pairs you encountered was horrible lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol bonk, was just one of those days for me...... today has evened itself out though so musnt grrrumble
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol bonk, was just one of those days for me...... today has evened itself out though so musnt grrrumble
  • Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2009
    I have a 14% ROI and got in last months league monthly.

SHAMONE!
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited September 2009

Yes gadgerno1 is very good and nutter5932 is of course a bit of a legend on Sky.

They can both sometimes do something which will make you scratch your head and think, "why did they do that?" because it would appear to be a poor play which either loses them chips or knocks them out.

However, I think all the best players have a level of instinct which is beyond the average player and this instinct can sometimes make them look silly but will keep them more profitable than most in the long term.

Also, contrary to some posts you might find in area 51, I think there are many good stt players on this site, I regularly play with quite a few.

Anyway, best of luck in your future play and hope to see you on the tables soon!
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited September 2009
    The best STT player ... very hard to say because sky doesn't really get STTs filled up.

DYM player ?

well i'm certainly not the best and i know that but i will say im probably one of the most consistant winners. People say
    the best and not play the highest well to be fair in general the best normal play the highest in most cases.

Just to defend my self i started out with a £25 roll on here when the site opened and built it from thier to give you an idea of what you can achieve if you take a couple of risks - [which you can afford to !] - knowing you can beat the games anyway - or some self belief.

Other players i just dont like playing against me DYM wise are

Gadger - similar to me
    pkrf1sh -
    kyle20 -
    jinglema -
    glitterbabe -
    budgirl - only played a lil bit but seemed to play well

Trust me anyway guys if you dont sit in a game thinking your gonna win you wont. In these things you don't need to be
    a good poker player....situations etc play a role and if you play enough experience pulls through.

Long post but thiers my views and no doubt thier are really good players playing "lower" than me but i play to make money so won't be dropping down just to prove im good in other peoples eyes :) i know what i can and can not do regarding poker and each of you as a player should !.

Don't take anything badly just saying