You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

vote on what sky's 9pm tourny should be....

DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hi i would like your comments and votes on what type of tourny you think should be on the 9pm telly slot?
I prefer the open at £10,although £20 ould be great but not in everyones price limit,please bare in mind that it will always be a fast struture do to the time constrictions of the programme..

please vote if you have a view because the suits always listen and try to accommodate the players

Comments

• Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited September 2009
    think the 9pm tourneys are ok as they are to be honest, with prices ranging from £11 buy in to £33 although i preffered the 15k bounty tourney when it was £55 buy in because head values were considerably more!....
  • Options
    RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    I think 4 opens and a primo is a bit samey tbh.

I'd like to see a live in the studio cash night to replace one of the opens.
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    open every day for me. bounty hunter on friday £20, sat £20 open, sun £55 primo..... monthly £110 torn rotated bounty and deepstack, i remember the 9 oclock torn being full at 8 oclock, does the bountys fill up?? cant see why cant run 2 the same time open and bounty @ 9 oclock same buyin both televised???
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Iv gone for 4x Opens @ £10... I do want the Primo to be weekly, and @ £33 not too bad... I would not play a £50 Open though... far too much for the structure
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: vote on what sky's 9pm tourny should be....:
    open every day for me. bounty hunter on friday £20, sat £20 open, sun £55 primo..... monthly £110 torn rotated bounty and deepstack, i remember the 9 oclock torn being full at 8 oclock, does the bountys fill up?? cant see why cant run 2 the same time open and bounty @ 9 oclock same buyin both televised???
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    i like that idea micky,ive mentioned them both being played at the same time i think both would have 400/500 runners as most mtt players would play both imo