You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sarah Champion joining Sky!

Comments

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
       lol .... TK  it's OK    I'm not  39   either   !!!!!!  (what !!)   :)
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sarah Champion joining Sky!:
        lol .... TK  it's OK    I'm not  39   either   !!!!!!  (what !!)   :)
    Posted by bennydip2
    I'm not either.

I have wisely invested in a fiancee 9 years younger than me ;)

TBF Sarah no way looks 39! (setting this up for some more jokes I am sure ;))

Dave
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sarah Champion joining Sky! : The pic was taken 2 weeks ago, at the same time as my much mocked (& flamed) "take-on-Tikay" photo was taken. Wait till you see the Orford pics......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Sarah,
    Welcome to the Sky Poker family. I hope you dont get to bored by Tony's train stories(seriously he's a diamond).
    Thank god the suits have replaced Michelle with an equally stunning lady, as there really isnt much to work with in the team of guys(a bag of spanners comes to mind).
    One good thing about your appointment is Rich now has an excuse for looking like a drooling, dribbling village idiot on screen,(hehe only joking Rich).
    I'm away camping this weekend, so wont be able to watch(banned from taking the laptop), so I hope you have an enjoyable and successful evening, despite doing the show with Tony.

Best wishes
    col
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sarah Champion joining Sky! : PLEASE! Sarah is NOT 39! That is theWiki Entry WRONG the earlier Poster looked up.
    Posted by Tikay10

Wow 39?? Im going to tell everyone i know, and post on facebook and everything ;-)
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    Tell them that Tikay told you it was a fact.
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited September 2009
    Hi Sarah,

Thank goodness - I am no longer the new boy here! ;) 

Good luck with the show tonight and I'm sure you and Sky Poker will get on just fine.

• Options
    RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    If google hasnt let me down, i believe this is the lady herself. Good luck Sarah
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Hi Sarah.

Wear the dress that hoggers posted please thanks.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    Hi Sarah and welcome. Good luck for the first show (and the rest) and may your time at Sky be a happy one.

You have no doubt realised that we are a complete bunch of nutters here, except me of course (the doctor says I'm making excellent progress and should able to be released into society quite soon as long as I don't do that thing with the banana again). Anyway they (the forum nutters) are a harmless bunch really and the atmosphere here at the Sunnyside Asylum is wonderful.

As we say here, good luck and keep taking the tablets.

Elsa
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    HI Sarah , welcome to the forum . Please , DO NOT , wear that dress tonight . If you do , they will be blaming you for losing . TK will take good care of you tonight ......... ,,, be nice to see him smile again,not having to work with that orford fella. So have a great show and best of luck ....... i think i love you .
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited September 2009
    Wow, I can't believe she's 39!!! Have Wiki got her DOB wrong? Or is that a really old pic? Anyway, welcome to Sky Sarah!
    Posted by JingleMa
    you saying 39 is old . huh
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited September 2009
    HI Sarah , welcome to the forum . Please , DO NOT , wear that dress tonight . If you do , they will be blaming you for losing . TK will take good care of you tonight ......... ,,, be nice to see him smile again,not having to work with that orford fella. So have a great show and best of luck ....... i think i love you .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Lol thats another 1 u love then m8, Have a gr8 show 2 nite sarah, Ozzie
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sarah Champion joining Sky! : Lol thats another 1 u love then m8, Have a gr8 show 2 nite sarah, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Not true my  friend , i only love sarah . The others were , lets see ,how can i put this .....  a little hard to handle ,   you like that one benny !!!!     
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

ENJOY SARAH, YOU WILL MEET ME SOON 2 CHEER U UP....
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited September 2009

Whoops, my bad with the wrong Wiki entry.... sorry!

And congrats Sarah, looks like you did a great job tonight!

Just as an epilogue to all of this, I was watching the cricket tonight with my Aussie housemate and as England romped home to a great win (makes a change!), I flicked over to channel 865 to see how Sky's new talent was getting on.

My housemate (who doesn't play online and knows nothing about this thread but has seen Michelle on the show before and quite fancies her) says, "where's the other girl?"

"Oh she's left for another channel and this one's taken over, what do you think?" I reply.

After careful consideration, he says, "nah, I don't like her face, what is she, forty something?".

• Options
    VIRUSXXXVIRUSXXX Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2009
    Whoops, my bad with the wrong Wiki entry.... sorry! And congrats Sarah, looks like you did a great job tonight! Just as an epilogue to all of this, I was watching the cricket tonight with my Aussie housemate and as England romped home to a great win (makes a change!), I flicked over to channel 865 to see how Sky's new talent was getting on. My housemate (who doesn't play online and knows nothing about this thread but has seen Michelle on the show before and quite fancies her) says, "where's the other girl?" "Oh she's left for another channel and this one's taken over, what do you think?" I reply. After careful consideration, he says, "nah, I don't like her face, what is she, forty something?".
    Posted by JingleMa
    No accounting for taste. She's absolutely stunning IMO
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited September 2009
    How many beers had he had?
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited September 2009

Amazingly Any2, none! (he's on a strict diet until he completes his half marathon on Sunday).
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited September 2009
    Hi Sarah

A warm welcome to Sky from all the Sky Poker Community.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sarah Champion joining Sky! : you saying 39 is old . huh
    Posted by anjie1970
    Your just a babe Anjie  ...behave  ...    :))
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    Excellent debut tonight, Sarah.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you present again.
    Just ditch the old guy next time, OK? He's clearly holding you back. :-)