You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

login

hi sky the last couple of days ive been in a game and when in said game it comes up in middle of table saying your login period has expired  please reload from lobby can you help thanks  never known it to happen b4 and is very onoying if your in a hand wich u poss could take down 
                                                              help help help

thanks lucky

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey there lucky,

looks like your having other log in problems too ;)

sorry about that! i'll be serious now. i'll pass this on to the poker team and see if they are aware of the problem/ anything can be done.

all the best,

Rich 

• Options
    lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited September 2009
    hi rich thanks for passing it on just in games now and happened again when i had qq i was waiting for it to get round to me to push and it came up login has expired please reload from lobby that was a big ouch i will also keep u updated if it keeps happening becease once ya  tables are up they should stay up
                                                                                                       cheers lucky
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    how is your internet connection? sky poker works best using a fast, secure broadband. while waiting for the poker team's response if you've had trouble in games and been disconcerted from tables try getting in touch with the customer care team by clicking here.

no promises but they may be able to help you out.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    LOOPYLOOLOOPYLOO Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2009
    a script keeps stopin me 4 5mins sumtimes. Can u tel me how 2 get rid of it please
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: login:
    a script keeps stopin me 4 5mins sumtimes. Can u tel me how 2 get rid of it please
    Posted by LOOPYLOO
    hey there,

i'm sorry to hear of your problems. if you get in contact with the customer care team by clicking here. just explain your problem and they should be able to help you out.

if you are still having trouble after that just shout on here.

Rich