You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

my fault or sky's fault?

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

hello guys, i have just been on live chat for the last hour trying to get some sense out of them but they have just ended the last 2 conversations very rudely indeed, my problem is as i posted last night on a different topic, i didnt have the funds to play poker just yet as i am a little short in that department at the minute, so was looking at promotions on sky and came across "claim £5 free chips now"

Anyway i downloaded road to riches FREE of charge to my phone so that i could receive the free £5 chips, after downloading the game i went onto see if my free £5 chips were there and they were, so i thought great stuff! didnt really know what road to riches was so went on computer and tried getting some information on how to play it and how much it was to play and maybe try figure out how to win, anyway quite a while later i only had 1 spin at £5 and lost didnt know how to lower the stake or anything, (not very smart when it comes to phone's so dont take the wee wee out of me please)

was quite happy i had actually found the offer and had a spin on road to riches but then to my horror i discovered that my mobile balance of £9.35 has totally been wiped out!!!!

me absolutely livid was trying to find the terms and conditions to see why this has happened but there are'nt any? (not to my knowledge anyway)

been told now on live chat that it was free to download the game but when launching the game it automatically connects you to the internet, this i did not know and feel really stupid about it all!!!

My dad always says if something seems too good then it probably is son, there is always a catch!

now i have no credit for the next 2 weeks thanks to skyvegas games!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009

Hi Webby,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems. i'll have a chat with the guys at Sky Vegas and make sure it's really clear in the T&C's that playing our mobile games connects you to the internet.

all the best,

Rich

• Options
    edited September 2009
    hey rich cheers mate, could you just point me in the direction of the terms and conditions please because i still cant find them lol

and hey i am only 78.6% dumb so things are looking up

webby
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    get in touch with anne robinson on watchdog, she`ll sort em out
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hey Webby,

sorry it has taken a while to get back to you on this one. some text has now been added to the mobile games homepage to try and clear things up and make sure no customers are caught out again in the future.

a big thanks for alerting us to this issue.

i will be in touch further via private messaging.

all the best,

Rich

• Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    looks like your DUMB according to poll
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    £10 to £1400 in last week says different lol

webby
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    Smokin    :))  glk
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    see whacking ur whole bankroll on a cash table does work benny :))