You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Area 51 here I come

elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Wow what a night. Crashed out of everything tonight. Was ahead in virtually every hand and got dushed. Did see loads of hands I declined to enter the pot with win though. I remember 92 hitting 2 boats and a 72 that flushed but there were a lot more hands which I can't remember now. The last game I played, a BH, I was so loose I'm now thinking of changing my name to Slack Alice.

Tomorrow will be better.........somebody please tell me it will be better. Anyway I'm off to area 51 for a rant.

At least I won a fiver at golf today.

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    i went outa a deepie with KJ clubs 3 clubs came and opponent had A-9 clubs lol
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Area 51 here I come:
    i went outa a deepie with KJ clubs 3 clubs came and opponent had A-9 clubs lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    I've answered your PM Loony :)
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009

Unlucky guys well some how i mad a profit from the Primo (nil) but the  750 BH went deep with heads taken so on the night ..11 quid up...
    plus watching TV .... with TK and Sarah ..

I thought I was watching a Re-Run of that famous Sharon Stone  movie ??

great show  and well done Sharon..oops  sorry  Sarah !! 

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I am speaking to you all now from the bunker deep in the heart of area 51. Never in the history of human poker conflict have so many chances owed so much to so few draws. We will not be defeated, we will fight them in the open, we will fight them on the deepstacks. We will never give up.

Slack Alice