You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Italian Football

shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Is it still Bent? I dont follow it but was going to have a bet on it today but not so sure i want to now.

Bologna 4/1 v Parma 11/2 with the draw at 1/3??? whats all that about?

I thought for a sec skybet had made a mistake but its like that all over.

Not looked at the table yet but even if they both need a draw to stay up you wouldnt normally see the draw so short.

Shaz
xxx

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Italian Football:
    Is it still Bent? I dont follow it but was going to have a bet on it today but not so sure i want to now. Bologna 4/1 v Parma 11/2 with the draw at 1/3??? whats all that about? I thought for a sec skybet had made a mistake but its like that all over. Not looked at the table yet but even if they both need a draw to stay up you wouldnt normally see the draw so short. Shaz xxx
    Posted by shazallin
    HMmmmmm nope both dont need a draw, has to be bent then surely? still tempted to chuck £20 on each team tho
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2011
    That is very weird, i havent looked at the table but i guess both teams need a draw for something.

A much safer bet is West Brom @ 11/5. Just lumped £20 on.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Italian Football:
    That is very weird, i havent looked at the table but i guess both teams need a draw for something. A much safer bet is West Brom @ 11/5. Just lumped £20 on.
    Posted by splashies

they were something like 6 or 7 points clear of relegation, with around 3 games to go, one above the other.
  • Options
    edited May 2011

• Options
    edited May 2011
    ignore above post tried to copy table wudnt let me and now wont elt me delete it
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Havent had bet on west brom game was gonig to take sky bets offer of 5/2 a goal in first half of all 3 premier league games, but changed my mind at last second
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited May 2011

the booking points buy on stoke/arsenal is only 28 the usual starting buy is 44 so think this is the bet of the day

• Options
    edited May 2011
    lol it finished 0-0 what a fricking fix
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Italian Football:
    Havent had bet on west brom game was gonig to take sky bets offer of 5/2 a goal in first half of all 3 premier league games, but changed my mind at last second
    Posted by shazallin

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :(
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited May 2011
    Has happened 3 times recently that i know of. Think it was a sampdoria game a couple of weeks back where there was a ridiculous amount of money put on it being 1-1 on Betfair, like more than all the other italian games combined, game finished 1-1 obv.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    Unbeleivable

How can they make it so obvious? (regarding the 2 Italian games)

surely there will be investigations into these games?

With so many players involved you would think someone would come forward and expose this fraud

Were any of thesegames on TV or highlights? Did anyone see them