You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Live Chat

shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
edited May 2011 in Community Help & Advice
When i go to live chat i enter, My name my alias, And what my problem is i then click chat and it takes me back to the page i just got to there from. Is it just me? Iv tried other days and iv not been able too. Iv tried the download version and the desktop live chat.

Comments

• made4gamemade4game Member Posts: 488
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Live Chat:
    When i go to live chat i enter, My name my alias, And what my problem is i then click chat and it takes me back to the page i just got to there from. Is it just me? Iv tried other days and iv not been able too. Iv tried the download version and the desktop live chat.
    Posted by shaun09
    mine does the same aswell m8,dont know why??
  • Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Live Chat:
    Posted by shaun09
    Hi Both,

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with live chat, is this still a problem?

If so then please could you confirm which browsers you are running because we can't recreate this problem at our end at the moment?

(Even if you are on the download version the live chat still opens in your default web browser)

Best Wishes

Sky Poker Team
  • shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited May 2011
    internet explorer, Iv never had a problem with it before,
  • shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited May 2011
    Do i need to try a different one then? firefox or summit?