You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

September's Bloggers

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

just a quick update for you all....

i'm sure you'll agree that the current batch of blogs have been fantastic. As the first group had around 6 weeks to complete their blogging experience we have decided to let the current mob carry on for another couple of weeks. we will wind them down mid October and select another fresh group to start in November.

i hope you'll all join me in saying a massive thank you and well done to to the current bloggers.

Rich

Comments

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    Hear! Hear!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    Good job chaps.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Very good everyone enjoy the last 2 weeks. Roll up roll up to the new contenders!
  • Options
    fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited September 2009
    Yeah they've all been great. Well done.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009

Thank you very much, it's been great fun doing them looking back at some past events, hope they came over OK.

It has been good to see Solar and Greg's experiences in Vegas and their pic's looked awesome !!

I'm guessing I'll be posting about the EPT in Barcelona 2005 but with your 'tip-ex' Rich,

I dont think there'd be much left ??  hehee

• Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

well done to all appologies for not being here for 10 days to update the polls look forward to october's batch dt ps rich could you or maybe 1 of the bloggers so far take over the battle of blogs polls please michael