You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

apology freeroll

skyrat11skyrat11 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
YES

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    Welcome to the forum skyrat . Im not sure about this but i suspect you are to late to be entered into the apology free roll . Im sure SKY rich will reply soon and let you know. ........ gl.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    YES HE IS PILLOW IT CLOSED AT 1.45 146 ENTRYS SLIGHTLY DOWN ON THE 1600 IN THE COMUNITY FREEROLL ON THURSDAY LOL
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited September 2009
    I would like to say a big thanks to Sky for organising this freeroll and to all the players who gave me encouragement during the game.
    I finished 12th overall and was very pleased with the way I played.
    I only ever play the small sit and go games or occasionally the £1.10 speed tournaments, so it was a pleasure to play with some of the best players on Sky Poker.
    Once again, Thank you.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: apology freeroll:
    I would like to say a big thanks to Sky for organising this freeroll and to all the players who gave me encouragement during the game. I finished 12th overall and was very pleased with the way I played. I only ever play the small sit and go games or occasionally the £1.10 speed tournaments, so it was a pleasure to play with some of the best players on Sky Poker. Once again, Thank you.
    Posted by apollo_11
    Hi apollo , thank you for posting this . Firstly , congrats on doing so well . This was indeed a freeroll full of good players and finishing 12th was not easy . I would like to add my thanks to those who gave you encouragement during the game . That is something i witness regularly here on the tables and is one of the reasons i enjoy playing here. Also thankyou to SKYRICH for the way you organized the event . Was a great tourney because of that . Well done . Wasn't so happy to be the bubbleboy though !!!! Congrats again apollo and good luck .
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    Yes it was an enjoyable tournament (the 10 min blinds helped). Unlucky being bubbleboy mate - I went out just before you in 23rd I think.
    And well done Apollo!

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    I would like to say a big thanks to Sky for organising this freeroll and to all the players who gave me encouragement during the game. I finished 12th overall and was very pleased with the way I played. I only ever play the small sit and go games or occasionally the £1.10 speed tournaments, so it was a pleasure to play with some of the best players on Sky Poker. Once again, Thank you.
    Posted by apollo_11
     Well done Apollo ... I shared the opening table with you for quite a while, then tesco's turned up so had to leave, came back to see A10 with 8 or 9 blinds left, shipped it in to find some1 sat with AQ... GG Flash close the door on your way out!!

Well done mate, you played well
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited September 2009
    Thanks to all the players who have replied to my post.
    I always enjoy the banter that goes on in the chatbox during the game.
    It make playing so much more enjoyable.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    i'm glad you all enjoyed this. sounds like it was a success.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited September 2009
    Posted by apollo_11
    Well done Mr Apollo!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi all

I want to add my grateful thanks to the best backroom team in pokerland bar non.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Hi all I want to add my grateful thanks to the best backroom team in pokerland bar non.
    Posted by acebarry10
    ..and not forgetting the best Frontroom team in Poker too. Led by the Mighty TK and Rich Orford ;)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: apology freeroll : ..and not forgetting the best Frontroom team in Poker too. Led by the Mighty TK and Rich Orford ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Hi Dave

Ditto that