You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Any plans to make the site downloadable?

THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
edited October 2009 in Community Help & Advice

If so when?

Ed

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hi theswiss,

yes making the site downloaded able is very much in the plans. unfortunately i cant give you any concrete news on this yet, but it is coming.

thanks,

Rich
  • Options
    THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Any plans to make the site downloadable?:
    Hi theswiss, yes making the site downloaded able is very much in the plans. unfortunately i cant give you any concrete news on this yet, but it is coming. thanks, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers Rich, it will definately improve the speed/connection of the site and also make multitabling easier.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    i agree if you go on other sites when the counter for entry goes down you can still register at last minute the amount of times in the sit and goes it says 4/6 then when you log on it says table full for another 2 minutes.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited September 2009
    Yea... hopefully this will also bring resizable tables to make multi tabling nice and easy.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Will allow poker tracking software and the use of bots too. Not that I have any idea how that all works lol!

Wouldn't mind some software that tracks my results so I do not have to manually enter them into a spreadsheet.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey guys,

this update was posted by Sky Des elsewhere in the forum...

"The download is in the queue behind a number of other poker developments, and scheduled for February release. 

Ahead of that we've got heads up rematches, play a similar sit & go, multi table tiling and seat rotation coming in the next two weeks, addons and rebuys coming in early November, a redesign of the website home page and poker lobby coming in late November and Omaha is being worked on for release in the new year also.   Not wanting to make excuses, but to give you an insight into our prioritisation, we'd have liked to get the download completed and out in November, but its design relies heavily on the new website design, so it was felt essential that was released first.

So there are lots of developments in the pipeline and we'd love to get it all out as soon as possible, but each new feature has to meet a strict schedule for design and development and be tested comprehensively before it can be released. 

Thanks for your patience and we're always looking for a couple of players to help test some of these features, so if you are interested please post here.

Regards,

Des".
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Any plans to make the site downloadable?:
    hey guys, this update was posted by Sky Des elsewhere in the forum... "The download is in the queue behind a number of other poker developments, and scheduled for February release.  Ahead of that we've got heads up rematches, play a similar sit & go, multi table tiling and seat rotation coming in the next two weeks, addons and rebuys coming in early November, a redesign of the website home page and poker lobby coming in late November and Omaha is being worked on for release in the new year also.   Not wanting to make excuses, but to give you an insight into our prioritisation, we'd have liked to get the download completed and out in November, but its design relies heavily on the new website design, so it was felt essential that was released first. So there are lots of developments in the pipeline and we'd love to get it all out as soon as possible, but each new feature has to meet a strict schedule for design and development and be tested comprehensively before it can be released.  Thanks for your patience and we're always looking for a couple of players to help test some of these features, so if you are interested please post here. Regards, Des".
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    wouldnt mind doing tis any improvements can only be good for the site