You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Liverpools Odds

lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
I`ve just seen the odds on Liverpool winning the Premier League next season 14/1. For those of you who dont understand betting, that means if you put £10 on them to win the Premier League, you lose £10.....

Comments

• Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Liverpools Odds:
    I`ve just seen the odds on Liverpool winning the Premier League next season 14/1. For those of you who dont understand betting, that means if you put £10 on them to win the Premier League, you lose £10.....
    Posted by lucy4
    l m f a o
  • Options
    Scottomus0Scottomus0 Member Posts: 322
    edited May 2011
    lol, wasnt expecting to read that.
  • Options
    SighKOSighKO Member Posts: 329
    edited May 2011
    Posted by lucy4

Funniest post of the week

Me likes
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited May 2011
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL !! they will be closer to 20-1 by start of next season, after ManC & Chelsea spend BIG again !!

Honestly tho I think Liverpool will be value in the points Handicap, even tho not seen yet!

will prob be summat like....

MANURE -  Scratch
    Chelsea -  + 1/2
    ManCity -  + 3/4
    Arsenal  -  + 6-9 [depends if Fab stays]
    Liverpool - + 7-10 [depends how much others spend]
    Spurs    -   + 10-14 [ ditto]
    Fulham -   + 10-15 [ I always let myself down at the last !!]

I think there will be value in Liverpool if I am there or there abouts!!

PS I do this bet every year, and its the only thing i am up on !!
    Apart from mi ladders when i paint the ceilin !!
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited May 2011
     O YEAH, One more little tip !!

ALWAYS BACK THE PREM SIDE WITH THE WORST FINANCES TO GO DOWN !!

A La West Ham this season!!

Daily Mail always prints a Finance league table at start of every season, you'd be surprise who it is sometimes!!

Won a small fortune on Newcastle few years ago, was gonna back Chelsea afterv that as well, then Roman took over as they were BANG in trouble One pre-season!!

Dont Know who it will be next year, but likes of Blackburn, Birmingham, Blackpool[ if still there] & poorest side who comes up, [not QPR}, will be in frame, will let you know in August !!