You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

25 quid free bet

ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
The low roller cashed in last nights vip freeroll and has won a 25 free skybet token, which I have to use in the next seven days.

Suggestions please?

I was thinking of 3-1 to man city in the fa cup final.

Comments

• Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011

If you really believe that Man City can win 3 1 go for it, but personally I would be looking for something a little safer, pick three or four games that you feel both teams will score, even at odds on they will add up to a nice little sum, bearing in mind you don't get the stake back, if you get something around 4 - 1 thats worth £100
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 25 quid free bet:
    If you really believe that Man City can win 3 1 go for it, but personally I would be looking for something a little safer, pick three or four games that you feel both teams will score, even at odds on they will add up to a nice little sum, bearing in mind you don't get the stake back, if you get something around 4 - 1 thats worth £100
    Posted by kaymac
    As its a free bet ive looked for a bit of value. 3-1 is 18-1, so a pot return of 450 quid. Not bad if it comes in!
  • Options
    pkr123pkr123 Member Posts: 106
    edited May 2011
    Reading or notts forest to win play offs to premiership?!

used my £5 free bet for reading to win play offs at 3/1
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
    edited May 2011
    I agree with kaymac, do the both teams to score bet. 4 matches returns about 9/1 and you aint gotta worry about who wins or loses. its good while watching Soccer Saturday and all the goals start to come in. plus once one match comes in you can forget about it and concentrate on the others. the bet can be won in the first 15 mins or as ive had before the 5th minute of extra time so you get a bit of excitement for your money.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited May 2011
    In Response to 25 quid free bet:
    The low roller cashed in last nights vip freeroll and has won a 25 free skybet token, which I have to use in the next seven days. Suggestions please? I was thinking of 3-1 to man city in the fa cup final.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Safe bet !!  Man u to win Premiership, think they got a great chance!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Seriously tho, don't wanna put you off your hunch, but 4 goals in an FA cup in 90 mins is unusual!!

Usually late goals after tentative start, then maybe few goals in extra-time as pitch & adrenaline drains legs & strength

If you wanna turn your free bet into cash & u fancy City, just back them to lift trophy, NOT to Win in as draw always possible, i aint checked odds but that should turn a £25 free bet into bout £30 i reckon !!

Gl The Hitman !!

p.s I would love to see STOKE win tho !!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Seriously tho, don't wanna put you off your hunch, but 4 goals in an FA cup in 90 mins is unusual!! Usually late goals after tentative start, then maybe few goals in extra-time as pitch & adrenaline drains legs & strength If you wanna turn your free bet into cash & u fancy City, just back them to lift trophy, NOT to Win in as draw always possible, i aint checked odds but that should turn a £25 free bet into bout £30 i reckon !! Gl The Hitman !! p.s I would love to see STOKE win tho !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Too late already done it, could you imagine how id feel if it was the correct score. In 1998 I predicted 2-0 to arsenal with overmars first goalscorer, odds 60-1 did I back it, no! 4 goals with stoke in the game is a long shot, its about time there was a few goals in the final, remember 1979!

If I have the doe I always bet with instinct, lets see what happens.
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 25 quid free bet : Too late already done it, could you imagine how id feel if it was the correct score. In 1998 I predicted 2-0 to arsenal with overmars first goalscorer, odds 60-1 did I back it, no! 4 goals with stoke in the game is a long shot, its about time there was a few goals in the final, remember 1979! If I have the doe I always bet with instinct, lets see what happens.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    good luck m8
  • Options
    CrazyBen23CrazyBen23 Member Posts: 865
    edited May 2011
    I threw my £100 free bet on man city to win in 90mins, get £83.33
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Reading or notts forest to win play offs to premiership?! used my £5 free bet for reading to win play offs at 3/1
    Posted by pkr123
    Actually a good bet is to back Jimmy Bullard to let you down, after a good start, like he did with Wigan, us [Fulham], and Hull !!

With much respect to Hull, but what was he thinkin when after leaving us for Hull, he said in an interview..

" I'm happy to be at a real Big Club Know"  .... LOL.....

Did he say the same when he arrived at yours, He has never learnt the lesson of dont upset everyone cause you got the hump with One [Al Fayed?] & never burn ya bridges uneccessarily!!

P.S pkr tractor boy, I will be seeing Darren Currie at his brothers[ Lee, mi mate] weddin in a couple of weeks, I went up to watch him at yours couple of times, always good!!

Also saw that fateful last game at the Withdean Brighton a few years ago, we gave him a lift home He had the Massive hump, to be expected i spose !!

[He did get me an Ipswich Legwinski shirt, so not a bad lad]
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE BETS LADS !!