You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

it must be....................................................

scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
edited May 2011 in Community Help & Advice
So having phoned both Sky Broadband AND sky Gaming apparently there are no problems. REALLY so why the **** do I keep getting disconnected and why do my tables keep freezing.

in the absence of any real answer there is only one conclusion to be reached here....................................................................................................................................................

YEP YOU GUESSED IT ...............................................................

THE CHINO BOTS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN

seriously tho it's happening more and more

Please sky help

Comments

• lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited May 2011
    In Response to it must be....................................................:
    So having phoned both Sky Broadband AND sky Gaming apparently there are no problems. REALLY so why the **** do I keep getting disconnected and why do my tables keep freezing. in the absence of any real answer there is only one conclusion to be reached here.................................................................................................................................................... YEP YOU GUESSED IT ............................................................... THE CHINO BOTS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN seriously tho it's happening more and more Please sky help
    Posted by scouse_red

I've had problems as well tonight, been disconnected quite a few times.....I'm Sky Broadband also.....coincidence?!  lol :)
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: it must be....................................................:
    In Response to it must be.................................................... : I've had problems as well tonight, been disconnected quite a few times.....I'm Sky Broadband also.....coincidence?!  lol :)
    Posted by lisar83
    Me too...it's time to move on. First thing in the morning I'm switching for two reasons.

1. Poor service
    2. Very poor customer service