You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Satellite then Primo Semi then byebye money!!!!!!!! oops

hoyskihoyski Member Posts: 84
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

hi

I played a £1.50 satellite on Saturday and won through to the next stage, which as you know is the Primo Semi at 9.45.

I was absolutely cream crackered Saturday so decided to give the Primo semi a miss. So i unregistered thinking i would get the money back to play the Primo semi another night.

Unfortunately for me, I was allowed to unregister and lose my money.  

Can Sky look into this and prevent his type of thing happening.

On other sites they do not let you unregister and make impossible to do so.

Or they put the money into your account to play another day but you cannot withdraw it.

Before everyone gets on my case, it's just a suggestion and I would like to know if Sky will look into it.

Cheers

Hoyski

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Satellite then Primo Semi!!!:
    hi I played a £1.50 satellite on Saturday and won through to the next stage, which as you know is the Primo Semi at 9.45. I was absolutely cream crackered Saturday so decided to give the Primo semi a miss. So i unregistered thinking i would get the money back to play the Primo semi another night. Unfortunately for me, I was allowed to unregister and lose my money.   Can Sky look into this and prevent his type of thing happening. On other sites they do not let you unregister and make impossible to do so. Or they put the money into your account to play another day but you cannot withdraw it. Before everyone gets on my case, it's just a suggestion and I would like to know if Sky will look into it. Cheers Hoyski
    Posted by hoyski
    Hi Hoyski,

Unfortunately as you found out here if you cancel entry to a tournament which you've won entry to, you don't receive the money back. This is to protect us from people who may abuse the satellite system. Although we can't give the cash value back to players in these circumstances, we can always re-arrange their tournament entry.

This help page gives more information about what to do if you win entry to a tournament but can't make it.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Options
    hoyskihoyski Member Posts: 84
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Satellite then Primo Semi!!!:
    In Response to Satellite then Primo Semi!!! : Hi Hoyski, Unfortunately as you found out here if you cancel entry to a tournament which you've won entry to, you don't receive the money back. This is to protect us from people who may abuse the satellite system. Although we can't give the cash value back to players in these circumstances, we can always re-arrange their tournament entry. This help page gives more information about what to do if you win entry to a tournament but can't make it. Thanks, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    I presume it's too late do it now
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    Steve: Hoyski raises a good point though - at the very least a message should come up saying PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANCEL YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BUY-IN...
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Satellite then Primo Semi!!!:
    In Response to Re: Satellite then Primo Semi!!! : I presume it's too late do it now
    Posted by hoyski
    I'd suggest getting in touch with them Hoyski. If you explain that you didn't take part in the tournament, they will be able to review it. Live Chat is free, so you don't have anything to lose! :-)