You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Please delete my post in Poker Strategy

MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
edited September 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I have created a post called "Like getting blood out of a rock" in the Poker Strategy forum in which I have cut and pasted a hand history. Unfortunately the cut and paste has had a rather quirky effect.
Please can you delete the post.

i've created a second post with the title "Blood out of a rock" where I have managed a more successful cut and paste of the same hand history.

Cheers...

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited September 2009

Vince - you can Edit your own Posts (via the "EDIT POST button at the bottom of each of your own Posts), so just Edit the original Post by Deletng the content, & replace it with "Nothing to see here" or "See my revised Thread please" (& "link" to it). 

PS - KQ is the Nuts.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Not on that post, you can't - it's well and truly screwed.
    A quirk of the cut and paste feature in the forum software I suspect.

Thanks for the technical input though - good to see you multi-tasking. I thought that you might have been busy enough already.

P.S. I've been working on my game but I still can't play KQ as well as you - still in another 50 years, you never know.
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Please delete my post in Poker Strategy:
    I have created a post called "Like getting blood out of a rock" in the Poker Strategy forum in which I have cut and pasted a hand history. Unfortunately the cut and paste has had a rather quirky effect. Please can you delete the post. i've created a second post with the title "Blood out of a rock" where I have managed a more successful cut and paste of the same hand history. Cheers...
    Posted by MereNovice
    Consider it deleted. Nice work by the way :-) It's always fun finding new ways to break things!

Steve
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Please delete my post in Poker Strategy:
    In Response to Please delete my post in Poker Strategy : Consider it deleted. Nice work by the way :-) It's always fun finding new ways to break things! Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Thank you kind sir. I try my best. ;-)