You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

350 chepstow tmoz

andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
PICOT DE SAY might be worth a small e.w bet ,,loves chepstow but definately needs a bit of cut in the ground so i will try find out the going at chepstow or if anybody else can please put the latest goiing on this thread,,this horse has won me plenty in the past even though cathy gannon rides for the 1st time to my knowledge it s certainly not a negative,think r thomas has won on it twice,so lets hope for a bit of rain
a slight word of caution I COULDNT TIP FOOKIN RUBBISH AT THE MO,,LOL

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited May 2011
    In Response to 350 chepstow tmoz:
    PICOT DE SAY might be worth a small e.w bet ,,loves chepstow but definately needs a bit of cut in the ground so i will try find out the going at chepstow or if anybody else can please put the latest goiing on this thread,,this horse has won me plenty in the past even though cathy gannon rides for the 1st time to my knowledge it s certainly not a negative,think r thomas has won on it twice,so lets hope for a bit of rain a slight word of caution I COULDNT TIP FOOKIN RUBBISH AT THE MO,,LOL
    Posted by andybuck
    Hi Andy,
    the horse I like in the 3.50 at Chepstow is" Holoko Heights"
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited May 2011
    wynne having found the going out this morning which is good to firm its 2005 the only time picot de say has won on fast ground,think yours has a big chance ,i will be waitng for softer ground for mine when its runs at chepstow again
  • Options
    pkr123pkr123 Member Posts: 106
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 350 chepstow tmoz:
    wynne having found the going out this morning which is good to firm its 2005 the only time picot de say has won on fast ground,think yours has a big chance ,i will be waitng for softer ground for mine when its runs at chepstow again
    Posted by andybuck
    Both Non Runners! Bit annoying