You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Summer Transfer Thread

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Transfer rumours have already started........

David Villa could be off to Villa

Antonio Valencia to Valencia

And Danny Shittu is off to Blackpool

But seriously doeas anyone beleive that Tevez will still be at Man City at the start of season? and has anyone heard any rumours yet of players coming into the Premiership for 2011/12

Thinking about having an ante-post bet on Man City for nxt years league but the price is already goin in each week. They were 5/1 a few  weeks back - They,re now less than 4/1

Comments

• Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited May 2011
    I wouldn't bet on Man City alone although i think they will be up there in the top 3, can see united slipping next year(fingers crossed). Chelsea if they get the right manager there be top 3, Arsenal who knows but im half tempted to put £20 on now before they sign anyone(if they actually do for a change), i think may just be wishful thinking though.

I think there will be better markets out there really as the title will be wide open next year!

As for transfers i was going to say a couple of weeks ago Charlie Adams to Liverpool but now gone down and fave's so no value really

Is this going to be In's and out's thread? or just a bets for the up and coming? i will no doubt post on it regardless
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited May 2011
    Wolves are sniffing around Billy Sharp.

Get on him e/w to be prem top scorer if they bag him.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Summer Transfer Thread:
    Wolves are sniffing around Billy Sharp. Get on him e/w to be prem top scorer if they bag him.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL i nearly just fell of my chair, he'll be lucky if he gets over 10
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Summer Transfer Thread : LOL i nearly just fell of my chair, he'll be lucky if he gets over 10
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    This is inevitably going to happen if you insist on being so top heavy !!

• Options
    edited May 2011
    lol manner of speaking!
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    I wouldn't bet on Man City alone although i think they will be up there in the top 3, can see united slipping next year(fingers crossed). Chelsea if they get the right manager there be top 3, Arsenal who knows but im half tempted to put £20 on now before they sign anyone(if they actually do for a change), i think may just be wishful thinking though. I think there will be better markets out there really as the title will be wide open next year! As for transfers i was going to say a couple of weeks ago Charlie Adams to Liverpool but now gone down and fave's so no value really Is this going to be In's and out's thread? or just a bets for the up and coming? i will no doubt post on it regardless
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Am considering putting a large bet on , and then laying it off at the start of the season as I think they will be 3/1 at best by August,.

As for top scorer, its usuually best to wait until the start of the season, incase of injuries, although I can,t see any markets yet
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    oh thats all bit technical for me laying it off, but sounds like a good idea to me

GL if you do mate, yeah top scorer will be easier enough once we know who's still in the premiership. I dont think Berba will be up there again though. Maybe RVP if he can stay injury free? as you can tell im abit biast torwards the gooners