You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

iPad App Required as soon as possible

DekaBigDekaBig Member Posts: 14
edited June 2011 in Community Help & Advice

As an iPad user I am desperate for skypoker to bring out an app for it.
There is one poker site which can be played on iPad so it is not impossible, and a bingo site now has an app so Apple must have changed its stance on gambling.

This is an excellent opportunity for sky to get a march on the competition, so come on sky getcha finger out.

ps. the iPad is a great interface which will be fantastic for playing online poker on.

Please give your support and try and get sky to get a move on.

Comments

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited June 2011
    In Response to iPad App Required as soon as possible:
    As an iPad user I am desperate for skypoker to bring out an app for it. There is one poker site which can be played on iPad so it is not impossible, and a bingo site now has an app so Apple must have changed its stance on gambling. This is an excellent opportunity for sky to get a march on the competition, so come on sky getcha finger out. ps. the iPad is a great interface which will be fantastic for playing online poker on. Please give your support and try and get sky to get a move on.
    Posted by DekaBig
    Given that sky still havent implemented the promised resizing of tables yet I wouldnt hold your breath. I am holding on for the next samsung tablet, which is supposed to be as good at the ipad2 and has flash technology.