You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP-E news - & it's stunner!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Blogs #13 & # 14 from the WSOP-E are both now up - take a look, & pick your winner.

The Brits are in good shape, with a good spread of them in the last 36, & the Legend Doyle Brunson is still there, too - what a man he is!

Go to the Blogs Section, please, if you wanna see the nitty-gritty detail.

Comments

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Perfect TK perfect. Will read these over my morning cup of tea. Would be amazing if a one Mr James Akenhead has made it through.

p.s. I pm'd you back last night.
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited September 2009
    Once again, Tikay is spot on. A top day of poker and a lot of action. I'm glad Doyle is still going and would love to see him win. You've got Negreanu still in the field too, as well as a bunch of Brits. It could be our year, chaps - mind you, we always say that at the footie, and look what happens there.

I've added a blog update too with some of the specifics of the day, including Devilfish kicking James Akenhead in the poker knackers, so to speak.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited September 2009

That's a great Blog Dave!

I'd love to see any number of our boys win it - James, Keith, Praz - he is GOOD, & has a Bangle already - etc, but really, if Doyle could do it, it'd be the greatest thing in greatville.

I will be there on Thursday with the In-Poker crew, so if any Sky-ites are there, do come & say hi.
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited September 2009
    Thanks Tikay. I am also planning on heading down on Thursday, so perhaps we should see if we can get some of the Sky Poker folks together for an impromptu Sky Poker Live Social? Only the final table of the WSOPE Main Event, so not a bad reason for those of us who can make it to have a drink and a chat while we watch Akenhead win, right? ;)

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Dave

Defo cant be there, but what a great excuse to get some falling down water :)

Enjoy.