You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

bludreid11bludreid11 Member Posts: 490
edited June 2011 in Community Help & Advice
surly it must the proper way to read all the posts from top to bottom.
at present on some of the posts  show posts that are some weeks old and the new ones come last.
now im no computer expert but any child is told  start at the top and work your way down to
the bottom.It would be a lot easier for all  including sky operators who have to read the posts

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited May 2011
    I personally prefer forums that use the style that's being used now.

It works like a book this way with the start of the thread being at the top of the first page and each post added comes after.

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited May 2011
    In Response to new posts last in line and the older posts first:
    surly it must the proper way to read all the posts from top to bottom. at present on some of the posts  show posts that are some weeks old and the new ones come last. now im no computer expert but any child is told  start at the top and work your way down to the bottom.It would be a lot easier for all  including sky operators who have to read the posts
    Posted by bludreid11
    Assuming you are logged in what you should see is threads, say in General Poker Chat, in order of last post.

There are usually a few "stickied" posts at the top explaining rules etc.
    This is followed by normal threads not ordered by start time but by last post time.
    Any threads with new posts on since you last visited will be in bold and have a yellow star on the right.  Click the yellow star to go to the new posts you haven't read yet.

I hope that's what you were asking about!
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited June 2011
    Oh I see what you mean now thanks to machka.

I thought you was asking if the forum could be changed to show new posts in a thread at the top and the first post at the bottom.

I think, er, bye.