You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bedtime Already?

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi All

Its tikay,s Sleepstack time, entry price is £10+1, starting chips 5000, aroung 4-5 hours play, and a chance to play the great man himself.  WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT :), oh and if memeory serves, its 10 handed.

As of 09.15, we have 2 runners:
GREGHOGG  5000 
tikay1  5000
Good Luck

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited September 2009

Thanks Barry, it's really appreciated that you do these Threads. Proper Community member, you.

Yes, it's a 10 hander.

With the footie on tonight, & a bit of a bad night last night - don't even THINK about mentioning it! - I expect the numbers will be a bit thin tonight. Still, if we can muster 40 or 50, happy days.

I have, ahem, things to do tonight, in the young lady department, if you get my drift, so I may play a little faster & looser than usual & try to get busy.*

* I'll play the poker game my normal way, though.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bedtime Already?:
    Thanks Barry, it's really appreciated that you do these Threads. Proper Community member, you. Yes, it's a 10 hander. With the footie on tonight, & a bit of a bad night last night - don't even THINK about mentioning it! - I expect the numbers will be a bit thin tonight. Still, if we can muster 40 or 50, happy days. I have, ahem, things to do tonight, in the young lady department, if you get my drift, so I may play a little faster & looser than usual & try to get busy.* * I'll play the poker game my normal way, though.
    Posted by Tikay10
    So that is what Alan is doing tonight lol

Can't play in this one, too much for my roll :( booo

p.s. you know the massive amount of bad beat stories - positive without a doubt it is because the majority are playing outside their roll. Been using cough cough another site too at mo, and micro cash games, i lose sometimes but don't care as only sitting with 2% of my roll.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thanks Barry, it's really appreciated that you do these Threads. Proper Community member, you. Yes, it's a 10 hander. With the footie on tonight, & a bit of a bad night last night - don't even THINK about mentioning it! - I expect the numbers will be a bit thin tonight. Still, if we can muster 40 or 50, happy days. I have, ahem, things to do tonight, in the young lady department, if you get my drift, so I may play a little faster & looser than usual & try to get busy.* * I'll play the poker game my normal way, though.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Its an absolute pleasure, I sence you enjoy doing these threads when you have the time, but am always happy to help when I can, oh and get in there ;)

Lol @ Dave
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bedtime Already? : So that is what Alan is doing tonight lol Can't play in this one, too much for my roll :( booo p.s. you know the massive amount of bad beat stories - positive without a doubt it is because the majority are playing outside their roll. Been using cough cough another site too at mo, and micro cash games, i lose sometimes but don't care as only sitting with 2% of my roll.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    100% true. When it's too expensive, it DOES hurt, & peeps DO go off on one.

I can enjoy a £3 jobbie just as much as a big affair. And the beats don't hurt one bit.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hi

We are now up to 7
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    A nice round Dozen
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2009
    If skypoker fund it I will play :D
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    ooooo tikay u dark horse! have fun
  • Options
    sofadudesofadude Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2009

Tikaaaaaaaaaaay you ole dawg!! More action than I'm getting then lol. i'll see you in the game tonight...had a nice pay out on Monday night....will you be playing "Sofadudes deepstack" next Monday?

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    This is the last round of the Orfordable league... good luck all!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Tikaaaaaaaaaaay you ole dawg!! More action than I'm getting then lol. i'll see you in the game tonight...had a nice pay out on Monday night....will you be playing "Sofadudes deepstack" next Monday?
    Posted by sofadude
    Well done you!

If I'm not working that night (for Sky, Online) I'll be playing your Tourney, yes.
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony
    Hope you have great success tonight and dont play TOO LOOSE AND FAST, you dont want to put her off hehehe.

col