You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky this isnt fun anymore...

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
As you know ive been on this site for 18 months now and am pleased you have attracted a lot more players ;BUT; i dont think they will stay long because for the last 3 DAYS every nite about 7pm it takes forever n a day to play hands its getting ridiculous now i cant play until your system gets UPDATED..

Comments

• Options
    dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sky this isnt fun anymore...:
    As you know ive been on this site for 18 months now and am pleased you have attracted a lot more players ;BUT; i dont think they will stay long because for the last 3 DAYS every nite about 7pm it takes forever n a day to play hands its getting ridiculous now i cant play until your system gets UPDATED..
    Posted by razorkev
    +1
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited September 2009
    talk is cheap razor... ull be fobbed off with another excuse.. and a £100 apology freeroll....and everyone will think thats great!!! im still waiting for a reply to poker points posted 2 months ago and updated on 11/09 where we were told "watch this space next few weeks" er hello its now coming up to 3 weeks and still no response.... wish they b upfront and honset about a few things....
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sky this isnt fun anymore...:
    Posted by razorkev
    Something I posted in technical queries is equally as relevant here so here goes....

Why is there over 4800 people on the site but only 1600 seated???

Are the forums that popular?

I personally think that the 4800 refers to the entire people using the sky bet network at the moment and this has been recently changed from sky poker players only (to make the site look more attractive to passing guests)

I am used to seeing 2000+ on the site with 1500 seated but never these levels.

The tables dont seem that much busier.
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    Same here, played a DYM earlier it was atrocious, about a 15 second delay after each hand !!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    The lag is causing problems. I was being sat out midway throuugh hands. Then along comes AKs so I go all in and get called by 10 J os and they hit 2 pair. Next hand I get 88 and I'm all in again and called with K8 and again they hit 2 pair. The combination of server lag and crazy calls is too much like bingo for me.

I'm registered for the BH at 9pm so will let it stand and see how it goes. You're right this isn't fun anymore.
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited September 2009
    None of us are to impressed by it, I was especially cheesed off with it last nite.
    But, Sky have said they will sort it, we have to give em that chance, Im sure they will soon. How long will it take, that is the question!

I rekon, they just need to change their server company!
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2009
    yep i agree the lag is horrific :(
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah but it seems a lot slower than before now. It's always been a bit slow but recently it seems to have got absolutely ridiculous. Has something changed? 
  • Options
    richtearichtea Member Posts: 143
    edited September 2009

I normally play afternoons and it seems fine then, haven't played much in the evenings recently but it's much slower than it used to be...

• Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited September 2009
    I might finish this Deepstack on Tuesday at this rate!!
  • Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited September 2009
    Hi everyone,

If you experience any problems that affect your ability to play at the tables please report them to our customer care team and provide the exact details.

The more information we have the easier it will be to reolve the problem. 

We thank you for your patience during what must be a frustrating time.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky this isnt fun anymore...:
    Hi everyone, If you experience any problems that affect your ability to play at the tables please report them to our customer care team and provide the exact details. The more information we have the easier it will be to reolve the problem.  We thank you for your patience during what must be a frustrating time.
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    i did and was told ITS MY COMPUTOR!.

I wont bother troubling your really helpful phone centre again...........
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky this isnt fun anymore... : i did and was told ITS MY COMPUTOR!. I wont bother troubling your really helpful phone centre again...........
    Posted by razorkev
    lol save ur keys kev not worth wearing them out on that live "help" malarky
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky this isnt fun anymore... : i did and was told ITS MY COMPUTOR!. I wont bother troubling your really helpful phone centre again...........
    Posted by razorkev
    LOL, my past experiences with phone and screen text tec support have been an an eye opener too. I give up on em along time ago!
    They are OK if you have account problems, but thats all!
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009

TO BE FAIR CUSTOMER SERVICES ARE PROBALY TRYING TO SORT IT WITH THE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT AND IT HIS DAY OF ON WEDNESDAYS

• Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky this isnt fun anymore... : lol save ur keys kev not worth wearing them out on that live "help" malarky
    Posted by diablo_pez
    m8 i mailed them monday,, guess what ZERO reply.. anyway least QPR av cheered me up
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    good result that m8

don't mention our result last night, thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    was it 6  1 M8?