You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I WOULD LIKE A REFUND!! If you want one too post here!!!

flyagaric1flyagaric1 Member Posts: 5
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
After all the mess this site has caused over the last couple of days i am writing for a refund of the 2 tourneys i have played in tonight....

These were the 4k bounty and the £250 guaranteed.

The games were totally unplayable with such long pauses and then hardly any time to act when the 10 minute wait came for your turn.

I am personally not interested in a free freeroll entry if that is what you are planning.

I am sure with the money skypoker makes this can be done as if not you will lose myself and many other players from this site.

I 'look forward' to a response

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    I have emialed customer service 3 times today about this.

The first 2 replies they just asked me about what browser I'm running blah blah blah.

I then sent them this
    I didn't email to request information from the technical department.  The issue is widespread and I know that the issue doesn't have anything to do with my setup because I have tried to play on 2 different machines, with different operating systems/browsers and internet connections.

I wrote to request a refund for the tournaments that were seriously affected by problems at your end.  The community forums are full of people experiencing the same so to try and pass the buck and claim that the problems are not at your end is very patronising.
    I got this in reply
    If it is found by our technical department that there are problems with the poker site, then we can look into refunding your entry fees, but at this time I am unable to refund them.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited October 2009
    Ill take a refund...
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009

to be honest its been the same for the last 3 nights but dont think a refund is in order, the tables have been very slow yes but i actually like this a little bit, it used to be like this when it first started then the dealer all of a sudden had very quick hands to deal the cards that quick lol

you actually get more time to decide what to do with your hands so not sure where your coming from with the time issue??

webby

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: I WOULD LIKE A REFUND!! If you want one too post here!!!:
    you actually get more time to decide what to do with your hands so not sure where your coming from with the time issue??
    Posted by webby234
    Erm...the problem is that there is a huge delay BETWEEN hands. How does having extra time to decide help when you haven't even got your cards yet? 
    All it's doing is effectively halving the blind structure as you get so few hands in each level, making it easier for the not so good players to win. 
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    must be why i won the night before lol
  • Options
    smithy11smithy11 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2009
    I would like a refund, a player knocked me out with hes unsuited85
    against my aces. any chance
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    A refund for a bad beat is not forthcoming I would think.
    Bad beats are part of the game.
    I had my Aces beaten by 9-9. I did not complain, all I did was leave a message in the chat box saying good luck to the remaining players.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hi guys,

i'm really sorry the last few days have been so frustrating for everyone. the poker team will provide an update later on today.

thanks again for being understanding.

Rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    i'm closing this thread as the issue is now being covered in another thread. if you would like to carry on the discussion please click here