You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why all the repeats on sky poker this week?

RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi

Just wondered why,when i've tuned in to 865 at 9pm every night this week i'm met by repeats.

Is Sky poker in trouble?

Comments

• Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Why all the repeats on sky poker this week?:
    Hi Just wondered why,when i've tuned in to 865 at 9pm every night this week i'm met by repeats. Is Sky poker in trouble?
    Posted by RickyVilla
    It must be getting close to xmas,
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited October 2009
    Hi guys,

Just to let you know, that we're gearing up for some fantastic new shows, and as such we have to devote some extra attention to them in order to make them a success.

In TV terms this means extra rehearsals, location shoots at the WSOPE and all sorts to bring you more of the game that we all love.

Stay with us, as the new formats are going to be incredible - and definitely something that you will want to be a part of.... Sorry to be such a tease - but it's just too special to let out of the bag just yet!

Ax
  • Options
    RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Why all the repeats on sky poker this week?:
    In Response to Why all the repeats on sky poker this week? : It must be getting close to xmas,
    Posted by razorkev

???
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    I'LL SETTLE FOR RELIABLE POKER TABLES AT THE MO
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    You mean I've been playing repeats all week. No wonder I couldn't win a  hand. I was beginning to think this is just like last week. Groundhog week huh!

Maybe that explains the lag at the table, some sort of time continuum effect. Can we repeat the open from 2 weeks ago please. :)