You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10K Bounty Hunter with DP and Ed.....

Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

Join us for tonight's 10K Bounty Hunter, where not only will there be plenty of top poker action to be seen, but a couple of phone calls to this lovely lady as well! The latest addition to the Sky Poker team, so please do make her feel welcome ;-)

Find out who has caught Lisa Marie's eye on the tables during the first hour!

Ax

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to 10K Bounty Hunter with DP and Ed.....:
    Hi guys, Join us for tonight's 10K Bounty Hunter, where not only will there be plenty of top poker action to be seen, but a couple of phone calls to this lovely lady as well! The latest addition to the Sky Poker team, so please do make her feel welcome ;-) Find out who has caught Lisa Marie's eye on the tables during the first hour! Ax
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Hi
    I've already chatted to Lisa Marie or LM to her friends, but I'll do it officially do it on her.
    Welcome to the Sky Poker family, I know for sure you'll be popular.
    To the two dribbling nitwits Rich and Ed(only joking). BE NICE TO HER AND DON'T SCARE HER OFF.

col
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 10K Bounty Hunter with DP and Ed.....:
    In Response to 10K Bounty Hunter with DP and Ed..... : Hi I've already chatted to Lisa Marie or LM to her friends, but I'll do it officially do it on her. Welcome to the Sky Poker family, I know for sure you'll be popular. To the two dribbling nitwits Rich and Ed(only joking). BE NICE TO HER AND DON'T SCARE HER OFF. col
    Posted by mr_mbro

She might of had a chance with Rich not being a nitwit - but it's DP tonight - and i think he's already in luuurrrrrrve.... haha
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 10K Bounty Hunter with DP and Ed..... : She might of had a chance with Rich not being a nitwit - but it's DP tonight - and i think he's already in luuurrrrrrve.... haha
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    sorry im the nitwit.
    all i can say to DP is not again m8
    col
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 10K Bounty Hunter with DP and Ed..... : She might of had a chance with Rich not being a nitwit - but it's DP tonight - and i think he's already in luuurrrrrrve.... haha
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    DP changes his love attentions more often than i change my wifes knickers.     oops to much info lol
    col
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi DP, Ed

Welcome Lisa, hope you enjoy our ever growing family
  • Options
    PurfecttigPurfecttig Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2009
    Evening Ed, DP.

Could you explain a qiuck way how to work your hand odds/%'s.

Busted out of 4k BH last night as my full house got out drawn by a bigger full house
    Think doing the odd quicker in my head may have helped.

Cheers
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    Hi Ed (and DP) and thanks for the name-check.
    Me tight????
    I went ai pf with the lowly KK in the BH tonight - and lost to AT that made the nut flush. :-(
    I'm going to wait for AA next time!
  • Options
    JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited October 2009
    WHAT A JOKE THIS NEW MTT IS,SKY R RUINING ALL THE MTTS REPLACING THEM WITH MUPPET BOUNTY HUNTERS WHICH ENCOURAGES BAD PLAY? WHY DO SKY POKER KEEP CHANGING THINGS FOR THE WORST? THE GD OLD DAYS,,, FIVE 0, TV MTT MONDAY THRUS FRI SAT SUN ,WITH LIVE GUESTS,