You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Orfordable League RESULTS!

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi All

The month is over and the results are in...!!!!

Winner of the Championsip is Huck_Nall
 Winner of League 1 is Valis
 Winner of League 2 is oynutter

Well done all, if you want to know ur exact results ask and ill let you know, rather than posting all 3 leagues

** Sorry i forgot to add on the original post.... The 3 winners get free entry to the Forum Deepstack... think thats on a Tuesday if im not mistaken... Good luck all

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2009
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON THIS FLASH.CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS.
    AND CHEERS TO ALL WHO PLAYED THE £3ERS REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING THEM ALL ESPECIALLY POD, SWANS,DUDESKIN AND OYNUTTER(EVEN THOUGH HE BEAT ME INTO 2ND BY ABOUT 2 POINTS IF MY MATHS IS CORRECT
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Orfordable League RESULTS!:
    Hi All  The month is over and the results are in...!!!!  Winner of the Championsip is Huck_Nall  Winner of League 1 is Valis  Winner of League 2 is oynutter  Well done all, if you want to know ur exact results ask and ill let you know, rather than posting all 3 leagues  ** Sorry i forgot to add on the original post.... The 3 winners get free entry to the Forum Deepstack... think thats on a Tuesday if im not mistaken... Good luck all
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Thanks for all Charles!
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable League RESULTS!:
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON THIS FLASH.CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS. AND CHEERS TO ALL WHO PLAYED THE £3ERS REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING THEM ALL ESPECIALLY POD, SWANS,DUDESKIN AND OYNUTTER(EVEN THOUGH HE BEAT ME INTO 2ND BY ABOUT 2 POINTS IF MY MATHS IS CORRECT
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Yeah well done lads enjoyed the games and the chase of oynutter, congrats mate on holding out to first place
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Orfordable League RESULTS!:
    Hi All  The month is over and the results are in...!!!!  Winner of the Championsip is Huck_Nall  Winner of League 1 is Valis  Winner of League 2 is oynutter  Well done all, if you want to know ur exact results ask and ill let you know, rather than posting all 3 leagues  ** Sorry i forgot to add on the original post.... The 3 winners get free entry to the Forum Deepstack... think thats on a Tuesday if im not mistaken... Good luck all
    Posted by FlashFlush
    that's correct. well done guys and enjoy the deepstack on Tuesday
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2009
    Any chance of posting the championship top twenty?

...and Gregg - what happened to the prem league?
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable League RESULTS!:
    Any chance of posting the championship top twenty? ...and Gregg - what happened to the prem league?
    Posted by SoLack
    My apologies So Lack and to all the 22 regulars! I got a bit behind in updates.

Sky Rich, is it possible to get hold of the results for the 22 deepstak 7.30 400gtd from about 17th September onwards? I havent got them all.
    Then i will update the table and we will find out who won overall in September.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2009
    OK - cheers
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    thanks loads flash for taking the trouble to do this league--was great fun and good excitement--especially the last game--well done badboy--you were hanging in there brilliantly---down to 640 chips --up to 3k---down to 760---up to 5k---well good stuff--i was well lucky too--put half my stack on 66 and hit trips for the league top spot---great fun---well done all---thanks rich--i know i give you a hard time on occasion--we all love ya really---honest we do xxx