You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

welcome to sky Lisa

Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
hey Lisa just thought id put a thread up welcoming you to sky! ...just had a little chat with her at the tables as did some of the other regulars, she seems really cool, terrible poker player (we have something in common!), but cool lol and havin checked out some of her pics id have to say the best thing to happen to sky for a while :-)....anyways best of luck to ya and welcome to sky!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited October 2009
    In Response to welcome to sky Lisa:
    hey Lisa just thought id put a thread up welcoming you to sky! ...just had a little chat with her at the tables as did some of the other regulars, she seems really cool, terrible poker player (we have something in common!), but cool lol and havin checked out some of her pics id have to say the best thing to happen to sky for a while :-)....anyways best of luck to ya and welcome to sky!
    Posted by Eagle26

For all those without Eagle's google skills ;-)

Here is the lovely lady herself, an absolutely fantastic girl with a fab sense of humour and passion for  our wonderful game!

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    Welcome Lisa-Marie.
    I hope that you enjoy your time on SkyPoker.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky Lisa:
    In Response to welcome to sky Lisa : For all those without Eagle's google skills ;-) Here is the lovely lady herself, an absolutely fantastic girl with a fab sense of humour and passion for  our wonderful game!
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Also happened to be in a PC World advert! hope she can help me with my new laptop, can't open tables! arghhh lol ;)
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited October 2009
    Haha! Thanks Guys.. Brings tear to my eye.. Already getting to know some of you lovely regulars who have delicately introduced me into the ways of Sky Poker banter!

Looking forward to meeting and playing with more of you in the future and  thanks again for giving me such a warm welcome!

If you post me your new Laptop I'll have a look at it and return it in about 3 years!

xLM

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Haha! Thanks Guys.. Brings tear to my eye.. Already getting to know some of you lovely regulars who have delicately introduced me into the ways of Sky Poker banter! Looking forward to meeting and playing with more of you in the future and  thanks again for giving me such a warm welcome! If you post me your new Laptop I'll have a look at it and return it in about 3 years! xLM
    Posted by Lisa_Long
     Yep definatly works for PC World
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Haha! Thanks Guys.. Brings tear to my eye.. Already getting to know some of you lovely regulars who have delicately introduced me into the ways of Sky Poker banter! Looking forward to meeting and playing with more of you in the future and  thanks again for giving me such a warm welcome! If you post me your new Laptop I'll have a look at it and return it in about 3 years! xLM
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Ironic thing is, I actually did buy it from there!!

Well I view it as Sky have replaced Michelle (blonde) with two brunettes - result! ;)

Dave
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi Lisa

A very warm welcome to Sky
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky Lisa : Ironic thing is, I actually did buy it from there!! Well I view it as Sky have replaced Michelle (blonde) with two brunettes - result! ;) Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    You think a blonde could grasp poker? ;)
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    Welcome Lisa :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Thank you all and good luck! xLM
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky Lisa : You think a blonde could grasp poker? ;)
    Posted by SwansFC
    Errrr i'm blonde lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to welcome to sky Lisa : For all those without Eagle's google skills ;-) Here is the lovely lady herself, an absolutely fantastic girl with a fab sense of humour and passion for  our wonderful game!
    Posted by Sky_Ling

How am I going to live up to THAT intro?!! 
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky Lisa : Errrr i'm blonde lol
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    anyone got a big spade?
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    hi lisa hope u will be long with us lol nice village this sky enjoy , tk is fun for a old boy .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky Lisa : anyone got a big spade?
    Posted by SwansFC
    LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky Lisa : LOL
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    to be fair 'Ling you are brunette in your avatar so your ok by me lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Thanks you all for making my first Sky Poker night so welcoming... Now give me your chips ;)

Can't wait to see you on the tables.

Don't worry Ling, You're in good company... Isn't Tikay blonde?!! xx
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    Thanks you all for making my first Sky Poker night so welcoming... Now give me your chips ;) Can't wait to see you on the tables. Don't worry Ling, You're in good company... Isn't Tikay blonde?!! xx
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    That's what he says but it's the whitest shade of blonde that I've ever seen.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    Thanks you all for making my first Sky Poker night so welcoming... Now give me your chips ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    A warm welcome, Lisa-Marie :)

I have no problem taking you for some chips. I could probably stretch to a bit of fish with them too :)

Elliot

• Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited October 2009
    Welcome on board, Lisa. Sure you'll have lots of fun here. 

Oh, and Ling I had you down as a mousey brown... ;)

Dave - definitely a brunette.