You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does anyone know why

dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Richard Orford has a black eye??

when I come to the forum there is a pic of all the presenters (with Tikay front and centre) and Rich has a corking shiner.........

I dont think his missus is too happy with the 2 new hot presenters...... thats my opinion.....  whats yours?

Comments

• Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    I heard he is a bit of a Cage Fighter on the side or maybe its just make-up from when he dressed up as a lady(looked a bit too attractive as well and has obviously had experience in walking in high heels)
  • Options
    dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Does anyone know why:
    I heard he is a bit of a Cage Fighter on the side or maybe its just make-up from when he dressed up as a lady(looked a bit too attractive as well and has obviously had experience in walking in high heels)
    Posted by MrMagooo
    so Rich fights cages? sounds like something he would do........
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009

I think thats him...receiving the shiner
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi Daz

As I understand it, the presenters had thier pictures taken to be digitalized to be used as thier avatars, when Rich has his done a shadow was cast, so when the digitalization was done the shadow got enhanced and therefore he looks like he has shiner.

(I still think his wife did it ;))
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited October 2009

That's funny, he looks fine whenever I log on. Have you guys tried using Firefox or Safari, and emptying your cache before hitting 'Screen Refresh' twice?

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Does anyone know why:
    In Response to Re: Does anyone know why : so Rich fights cages? sounds like something he would do........
    Posted by dodgydaz
    Hi
    Yeah hamster cages and he loses lol
    col