You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonights Play the Presenter.

EdGiddinsEdGiddins Member Posts: 245
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Evening all,  Tikay will be doing his usual on the cash tables tonight and I am going to be lurking on the sit and goes- £ 5- £10 and £20  ers  from 7ish,then as long as you have'nt busted me totally Im reserving £33 for the bigun at 9pm.

See you all in a while after I devour this Duck red curry.

Comments

• Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tonights Play the Presenter.:
    Evening all,  Tikay will be doing his usual on the cash tables tonight and I am going to be lurking on the sit and goes- £ 5- £10 and £20  ers  from 7ish,then as long as you have'nt busted me totally Im reserving £33 for the bigun at 9pm. See you all in a while after I devour this Duck red curry.
    Posted by EdGiddins
    greedy lad lol
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tonights Play the Presenter.:
    Evening all,  Tikay will be doing his usual on the cash tables tonight and I am going to be lurking on the sit and goes- £ 5- £10 and £20  ers  from 7ish,then as long as you have'nt busted me totally Im reserving £33 for the bigun at 9pm. See you all in a while after I devour this Duck red curry.
    Posted by EdGiddins
    Gr8 stuff Ed, i might drop by for a game later... Good to see you on the tables...

Enjoy your curry
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Hi

You are to good to be busted before the big un tonight
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2009
    Hope to see Ed in the primo ft ha ha

Not sure what Tikay is meant to be playing but he is registered for teh 7.00 £3.30 ds and the £22 7.30 ds.  Sign up now to play Tikay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited October 2009

Good Luck Ed!

Solack.......well I think I'm supposed to be playing the smalller limit cash Tables tonight, but I'm extremely tired, after a 24 hour non-stop shift yesterday at the WSOP-E with In-Poker, so I've decided to be a bit of a rebel tonight, & take it upon myself to vary my Schedule. 

I've regged for the 7pm Orfordable, to represent Rich, who's in New York, on holiday, & I'll also play the 7.30pm £22 Deepie. I have not decided whether to play the 9pm Primo yet - really, I ought to go sit at the Cash Tables after the Deepies.

I'll be Online from 7pm until Midnight, & I expect I'll be playing smaller Cash-Tables once I exit the Deepies.

If anyone fancy's some fun cash-action later, find my Table during one of the two Deepies (use "PLAYER SEARCH", "TIKAY10") & let me know, & I'll come play cash with you later this evening.

Once again, good luck to Ed tonight, look after him boys. And, more especially, girls. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Thank you everyone,  so just settling in and about to start an £11 turbo  sng.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    well i put the channel on tonight expecting Primo, instead I got a surprise and had yourself and DP going thru a couple of my hands.

yes i am a fish :p  no i wasn't drinking whiskey...it was vodka:p

btw if i had known that my hands were gonna be shown i woulda played very, very differently and woulda lasted longer than 10 mins haha
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    cmon guys get the heart pumping , 5 seats left in a 22 scary.