You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

More Lobby gremlins

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
edited June 2011 in Community Help & Advice

I keep seeing this in lobbies. I know they shouldnt be there but could be confusing for some players.

38th£6.5039th£6.5040th£6.5013rd12nd11st

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited June 2011
    Would be great to finish 13rd.
  • TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited June 2011
    I registered for the Mini-ME tonight (around 7.45-8pm ish). When the table didn't load at 8.15 I searched for the lobby and had been deregistered without my knowledge...probs a glitch but thought you should know!!

WE STAND AS ONE!

xx
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited June 2011

In Response to Re: More Lobby gremlins:
    I registered for the Mini-ME tonight (around 7.45-8pm ish). When the table didn't load at 8.15 I searched for the lobby and had been deregistered without my knowledge...probs a glitch but thought you should know!! WE STAND AS ONE! xx
    Posted by TRIP5

You must have registered for the wrong one as you're entered into the £110 skyroller.

• Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited June 2011
    In Response to More Lobby gremlins:
    I keep seeing this in lobbies. I know they shouldnt be there but could be confusing for some players. 38th £6.50 39th £6.50 40th £6.50 13rd 12nd 11st
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Maxally,

What tournaments are you seeing this in, please can you provide some examples as we cant see this problem?

is it on download or web (if so which browser) please?

Have you resorted by rank - is this still a problem?
    How about if you reload the lobby does that resolve it?

Thank You

Sky Poker Team
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited June 2011
    Hi Maxally,

What tournaments are you seeing this in
    (there has been a few recently TBH. The above was in the £1.10 TSP wed 15th), please can you provide some examples as we cant see this problem? 

is it on download or web (if so which browser) please?
    - on the download in IE

Have you resorted by rank - is this still a problem? resorting does not resolve it
    How about if you reload the lobby does that resolve it?
    not sure about reloading, but if the issue is there, should it not be fixed rather than skirting around the problem? 

I dont think I am playing again until Monday now but I will add any more examples in this thread if any more come up.
    Thank You