You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses 17th June

2»

Comments

• Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited June 2011
    In the last my 3 horses were our jonathan, manassas, and excellent guest (after hearing hugh taylor tip it )was stuck in pub(to far to walk to bookies) when considering combination forecasts and tricasts and was going to add ew singles of manassas and excellent guest to add to my near certainty of our jonathan!Then we startd a sweepstake on the race in pub and so got side tracked from bookies sorting that out, and thought well never mind will pick up some money from picking winner in sweep;my turn to pick and mandy "who liked the sound of the horse manassas"picked it, so i picked excellent guest which ran great but the sweep was winner takes all! Marvellous, at least she bought the next round.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Horses 17th June:
    In the last my 3 horses were our jonathan, manassas, and excellent guest (after hearing hugh taylor tip it )was stuck in pub(to far to walk to bookies) when considering combination forecasts and tricasts and was going to add ew singles of manassas and excellent guest to add to my near certainty of our jonathan!Then we startd a sweepstake on the race in pub and so got side tracked from bookies sorting that out, and thought well never mind will pick up some money from picking winner in sweep;my turn to pick and mandy "who liked the sound of the horse manassas"picked it, so i picked excellent guest which ran great but the sweep was winner takes all! Marvellous, at least she bought the next round.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Well done mate, what coulda been heh