You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FUNDS BEING HELD

debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
HI ALL,CANT BELIEVE IT BEEN PLAYING 5P 10P TABLE AND WON 40 PLUS QUID AND HAD MY FUNDS HELD BACK ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS?

Comments

• Options
    ChhasChhas Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2009
    In Response to FUNDS BEING HELD:
    HI ALL,CANT BELIEVE IT BEEN PLAYING 5P 10P TABLE AND WON 40 PLUS QUID AND HAD MY FUNDS HELD BACK ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    If you highlight the box covering the held funds it will give you examples as to why funds are held.

Sky customer service will give you more info and you can still play with held funds.

Don't want to accuse you of anything but it is usually for something they consider (lets just say) 'un-natural'.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    it might only be for  24 hrs .. it happens some times....If it was sports betting it's instant !! 

Poker maybe  24hrs... it should be cleared in the morning !!

dont worry .. it happens all the time , if I had say 100 quid  in account, then won 150 that night, I could withdraw the  100 instantly but the  150 would clear  in the  morning ... Sports betting  wins are  instant !

glk
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    They seem to hold funds when you win a large amount (in percentage terms) on a table.

Say I win £2 on .05/.10p  table then they never appear to be in the held funds section and they are always available to withdraw instantly.  However if I won £200 on a .05/.10p table then it would be held.

I think its so that the fraud team can do a check to see if there wasn't anything dodgy going on.
  • Options
    wemjaywemjay Member Posts: 83
    edited October 2009
    it does that for the first time only deb after 24 hours are up they are relised and thats that u dont have to wait anymore its a security thing to make sure u r playing with ur bank card and not a stolen or lost one
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to FUNDS BEING HELD:
    Posted by debdobs_67
    you must be a cheating scoundrel , you sound dodgy anyway so im not surprised they have with held your money - £40 on a 5p / 10p table , you are obviously in cahoots with the sky poker random generator - i hope i dont end up playing you because id be skint in 2 minutes . PS im only joking deb , well done im sure you will get your money lol