You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

points prize draw

freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

have the winners already been picked? will it be posted on the forum? many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited October 2009
    bump
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ???.  hi m8 u ok? a bad night last night. that last hand has recked my head 99  grrrrrrrr. do u think it was a poor fold? maybe im not sure, every time i seen him  being called down he had the goods.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    come on boys n girls, some1 must no. Has the draw been done? if so who won all those lovely prizes.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    the draw was to be made on the 1st october as far as i no nobody has won. I have just looked all over the site but i cant find it, have sky forgot about it?there was near £2000 in prizes.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey there freechips,

yes the draw has been made and i will post all the info by the end of the day.

keep your eyes peeled! (in sky poker announcements)

Rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ty rich
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: points prize draw:
    ty rich
    Posted by freechips1
    what draw freechips never heard anything about it.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    last month every poker point u got is a raffle ticket. 1st prize was £500, 2nd prize was 5x £100, 10 seats in primo, five00 and sunday open, and many more. the page with all the info on has gone! Hope this helps anjie.
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited October 2009
    last month every poker point u got is a raffle ticket. 1st prize was £500, 2nd prize was 5x £100, 10 seats in primo, five00 and sunday open, and many more. the page with all the info on has gone! Hope this helps anjie.
    Posted by freechips1
    yes tyvm that helps i knew nothing about it.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hey guys,

a quick update from the poker team.

the results of this will unfortunately not be posted on the forum.

all winners will be notified by text or email.

thanks,

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    Did every one go into a draw ..? 

I dont even know where to find Play The Presenter ..so i'm sure i wouldn/t have found this draw..........               :))  glk to all who won summat
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    ??????????????
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    was it a big cash tble comp?
  • Options
    edited October 2009

why cant it be posted on the forum? thats the only way people will no that the draw was done fairly.
    as far as i can see the 10 seats into primo have not been given so how do i no any of the prizes where awarded.

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    hey guys, a quick update from the poker team. the results of this will unfortunately not be posted on the forum. all winners will be notified by text or email. thanks,
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich
    I know its not your fault m8 but it does go against the normal transparency of the site.
    col
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    right ok let me go and chase the 'decision maker' on this and i'll give you all an update soon.

cheers guys
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    hi rich it would be good if the winners were shown , there has been too many suggestions of late about this site being rigged or unfair , surely, closing the door on a winners list will exacerbate the current situation , as a regular forum user i was asked to fill out a survey on my views / use of skypoker  with an entry to 25 pound draw for those who participate, again there has been no mention of who won that draw either 
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Yeah agreed, again Rich we know you are only the "messenger" in all this so its not aimed at you... But you say the draw HAS been done, apparently 10 seats some1 said to the primo? Well there are only 10 people registered for the trny and people always reg early ... so i doubt those are the 10 winners... therefor have any prizes been given? I cant see why these shouldn't be posted on the forum, would be nice to see if I/fellow players have won the prizes, .. is there something to hide?
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2009
    I don't see why it can't be shown on the forum who won what not like your showing us their credit card details, poor rich every1 picks on him lol
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited October 2009
    Yeah agreed, again Rich we know you are only the "messenger" in all this so its not aimed at you... But you say the draw HAS been done, apparently 10 seats some1 said to the primo? Well there are only 10 people registered for the trny and people always reg early ... so i doubt those are the 10 winners... therefor have any prizes been given? I cant see why these shouldn't be posted on the forum, would be nice to see if I/fellow players have won the prizes, .. is there something to hide?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    +1 flash well said m8