You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Haye vs Klitschko

2»

Comments

• Options
    martin111martin111 Member Posts: 274
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Haye vs Klitschko:
    In Response to Re: Haye vs Klitschko : That didn't spoil my enjoyment of the fight.  David Haye spoilt my enjoyment of the fight.  Anyway I bet with my head then watch stuff with my heart.
    Posted by TommyD
    +1 lol
  • Options
    FILIPSEBOFILIPSEBO Member Posts: 270
    edited July 2011
    So glad i didn't pay to watch this fight. It was a pretty dire affair considering these guys are supposedly at the top of the sport. I didn't like Haye much before the fight but i did respect him as a fighter, i can't even say that now. Union Jack shorts aside, David Haye proved himself to be the Celtic of the boxing world in the way he constantly looked to the referee to bail him out when he realised he wasn't up to the task.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2011
    Big +1 to Tommyd & bandini!!!!!!!!!!!!! well called both of you!!

Now he tells us he's had a broken toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more of a reason to have had a proper POP at him early!!

What a waste of time & money....err maybe not how much did haye earn!!!

Defo what a waste of windbag tho, only good fight last year or so been Groves v DeGale !!

The Heavyweights are making a mockery of Boxing, Even i would fancy me chances and am givin away 14" & Halfa stone to them.....lol
  • Options
    shipdchipsshipdchips Member Posts: 199
    edited July 2011
    He has asked for a re-match now, I think Dr steelhammer may tell him to stick his re-match up his A-rsss. Broken toe if he wasn't right he should have called the fight off but yes very disappointed in the way he fought, tried to do a Valuev type fight but those tactic's will never work against a fast jab.   
  • Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited July 2011
    I was the original poster for clarification ..
    I went for Haye to knock him out rounds 4-6, how horribly wrong I was.
    I had to back haye though, i thought klitschko would win but i couldn't back against haye!
    Klitschko outclassed him and clearly deserved to win
    Shipdchips, Haye couldn't have really pulled out, like he said, this fight has been delayed and delayed for months, for him to pull out would be an embarrassment, I also think it's good he didn't mention it pre-fight, that way Klitschko couldn't work with the fact he has a bad foot, (obviously it wouldn't have mattered) 
  • Options
    CrazyBen23CrazyBen23 Member Posts: 865
    edited July 2011
    I bet on wlad to win on points after reading tommyd's post so ty haha
  • Options
    martin111martin111 Member Posts: 274
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Haye vs Klitschko:
    I bet on wlad to win on points after reading tommyd's post so ty haha
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    +1lol