You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A players choice of play

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Ive decided to turn over a new leaf, after a brain injury 4 years ago my patcience level is sometimes a bit wayward shall we say, but have decided to let players have there own choice of play so if they call my AA all in with 5 2 then so be it they pay there money they take there chance ,normally i love play like this but recently have been getting awful beats but thats all in the game of poker
So everyone take this as a way forward and if you get them nasty beats there is always another gr8 poker day, we need loose players like this dont we think?
B LUKKY

Comments

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Agreed.

Although short term frustrating, Long term profitible.
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited October 2009
    In Response to A players choice of play:
    Ive decided to turn over a new leaf, after a brain injury 4 years ago my patcience level is sometimes a bit wayward shall we say, but have decided to let players have there own choice of play so if they call my AA all in with 5 2 then so be it they pay there money they take there chance ,normally i love play like this but recently have been getting awful beats but thats all in the game of poker So everyone take this as a way forward and if you get them nasty beats there is always another gr8 poker day, we need loose players like this dont we think? B LUKKY
    Posted by razorkev
    +1 RAZOR,GD CALLS BD CALLS DONT REALLY MATTER.NOW STOP THIS IDLE CHITCHAT AND GIVE US A SONG.................GERTTTTTCCCHHHHAAAA........LOL
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to A players choice of play:
    Ive decided to turn over a new leaf, after a brain injury 4 years ago my patcience level is sometimes a bit wayward shall we say, but have decided to let players have there own choice of play so if they call my AA all in with 5 2 then so be it they pay there money they take there chance ,normally i love play like this but recently have been getting awful beats but thats all in the game of poker So everyone take this as a way forward and if you get them nasty beats there is always another gr8 poker day, we need loose players like this dont we think? B LUKKY
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi Kev,
     Its great to see you had a change of heart and seen sense, now all you need to is stop supporting a s**t football team to really go up in our eyes.
    lol
    top man
    col
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: A players choice of play:
    Agreed. Although short term frustrating, Long term profitible.
    Posted by Hale72
    +1
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to A players choice of play : Hi Kev,  Its great to see you had a change of heart and seen sense, now all you need to is stop supporting a s**t football team to really go up in our eyes. lol top man col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    OI... LOL

hope ur well bud
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to A players choice of play : +1 RAZOR,GD CALLS BD CALLS DONT REALLY MATTER.NOW STOP THIS IDLE CHITCHAT AND GIVE US A SONG................. GERTTTTTCCCHHHHAAAA........LOL
    Posted by debdobs_67
    rabbitt rabbitt rabbitt,,lol private joke all.